LRS Foods Shop Build Out Thread

Hello reefing keeping friends! I hope all is well back home where I grew up before heading south.

2013 has been very kind to our family business, and our foods keep shipping out, state by state, club by club, via word of mouth. We could not be more grateful for all the positive web reviews and “pressure” our Facebook fans put on their local stores to stock LRS Foods.

At MACNA, many in the reefing world was talking about how we are the ONLY frozen food maker with lab certified cultures of probiotics in our foods and some folks are scrambling to catch up.

With this popularity came the need for us to expand, and our shop addition is nearly complete!

I will post more pics as we finalize the interior and I promise you have never seen a “fish food factory” like this!

Here is a pic of the acid etched floor! It has three high gloss topcoats with “shark grit” added so you don’t slip and fall.

Here is another shot of the floor being sprayed:

We needed this extra space to provide a streamlined packing and shipping station for our frozen foods since demand has increased tenfold. Also due to the demand of our premium grade, certified organic sheet nori (which has sold out each week so far since we announced it) we needed more table tops to work. We found the only importer of this organic and Kosher certified seaweed, which is inspected in two labs in the US for heavy metals and pollutants. It is packaged with a desiccant and heat sealed to maintain freshness for our customers.

Look for it at finer aquarium stores, as well as the LRS Foods lineup.

If you are looking for a place to try LRS Foods, visit our website at ReefFrenzy.com for a list of stocking dealers, or contact me and I will send a sample to your favorite store to try and convince them to carry LRS.

As Always thank you for your support, and I will update this thread in a few days as the painting is complete.

Larry DuPont
Owner, LRS Foods LLC