LRS "Frenzy" Foods Tank Tour

Hello everyone,

I thought I would give a pictorial tour of the marine aquariums in our home so you can see just how fanatical my family is about reef keeping and SW fish in general. All of these aquariums have been fed a steady diet of our food blends going back to last June when this project began. It is only fair that if I am asking you to try my product, I should have some means to show you it is effective and won’t harm your fish. :eek:

Here is our 90 gallon Reef Tank with 29 gallon sump and stand alone 40 Breeder. We have a bonded pair of clowns and an anemone that keeps splitting and is a PITA. I run Hamilton 14k MH bulbs with 2 - ATI Blue Plus T-5 and R2 Lunar Led Pods the monticap began as a small 5" round plate as you can see in the first pic.

Enjoy!!

Note in the first pic the teeny-tiny clowns on the left and the foxface on the right. This pic was taken the first month the tank was started. We had not much of a cycle using cured “Real Reef” rock and suffered no fish loses over the past year…knock on wood. I run a GFO/carbon reactor and feed heavy.

Attached Fuge:

The King of the Fuge:

This is my arch nemesis anemone…note the Red Wellso below…

This is my wellso brain on drugs (Reef Frenzy) ten minutes after feeding the tank, and thenfive minutes after spot feeding him with a baster:

Sump:

Action Jackson, angry because there was no room for him:

He is our “fish picker” and loves staring into tanks…

Our 180 FOWLR with 55 sump, GFO/Carbon reactor, Aqua U/V 57 watt @ 165gph, Bubble Magnus Skimmer, Bio pellet reactor:
(The yellow Tang had HLLE when I got him out of QT and I am nursing him back.

MAXWELL, our puffer:

My 46 gallon, always running QT Tank (Note how small Humu Trigger was compared to above):

My QT for the QT tank…

Our Biocube in the bedroom with Nano-Box LEDs:

Lastly,

Yours truly with Jackson this summer when we almost lost him to a copperhead bite on the tongue: