7PM
William Penn HS
713 E Basin Rd
New Castle DE

Frags donated by John

Presentation: Sump build
Tank donated by Chris Kline
Golden Ticket prize: Sump

We will be having chicken!! So come on out watch the sump build, eat, talk with friends and have a good time!

Dont forget we have frag raffles!!

I will be donating frags for the raffle at the March meeting all made from mother colonies in my 180gal display tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want the nice looking one.

PBJ! YahoO GolfC

I am looking for anyone who wants to do a presentation or demonstration at the March meeting. If interested please PM me! Thanks

I am thinking about doing a DIY for a sump at the meeting then making it the golden ticket prize. Bryant will do the demonstration.

I am trying to get a feel for if anyone would be interested in a sump as the golden ticket prize.

Please let me know.

Thanks

it would depend on how good of a job it was, just a 20 gal tank with dividers and baffle would not be that interested in, but a 30 gal + with builtin submerged drain tubes with drop in sock compartment and adjustable water height, with maybe probe holders and drip line holes. Ya I would buy tickets for that.

That would depend on cost and if Bryant was willing to do all of that

Nope, going to be something like a 20g with glass baffles. Who wants all those bells and whistles anyway?

Our demonstration for this month’s meeting will be a sump build done by Bryant Nelson. It will then be raffled off as the golden ticket prize

Just a few days away!!!

The meeting went well! We had a good turn out! Thanks to everyone who came out to spend the evening with us. Thanks to John who donated the corals. Thanks to Bryant for doing the sump build. Congrats to Barbara for winning the sump. It was a nice evening. Can’t wait to see everyone next month.

Bill took some pictures that he will be posting.

Nice seeing everyone! See you all in May :slight_smile:

Thanks for going to asr for us!

You are welcome Karen

Hope everyone has good luck with them

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:15, topic:8505”]
You are welcome Karen

Hope everyone has good luck with them[/quote]

John sorry i completly forgot you donated the frags, believe it or not but i took the zoas

LOL

Good luck with them, they should grow very well in your tank.