March meeting

[center]March 27, 2017
William Penn HS
713 E. Basin RD
New Castle DE
7pm
Presentation: aiptasia zappers
Golden Ticket prize: TBD[/center]

We will be doing aiptasia zappers at our next meeting sign up thread will be posted.

Sorry I could not make the February meeting. Work got in the way. Looking forward to March.

What’s everyone in the mood to eat tomorrow night?

I will ALWAYS vote for Peruvian chicken :slight_smile: PBJ! PBJ!

Since I don’t know if Bryant is coming though, I vote for Ianoni’s subs again. They’re really good :slight_smile:

I will not be attending tonight’s meeting. Adam will run the meeting tonight! There will not be any raffles tonight either since I have those items with me unless someone from downstate is planning on attending and wants to meet up to get it from me. The guy donating the frags this month may be attending the meeting if so you will have frags to raffle off. I messaged him and will let everyone know once I hear back from him.

The next meeting will be April 24th at the Fish Bowl!

i’ll be coming up rt 1 from lewes so if you want me to meet you i can.

Great seeing everyone last night! I had a lot of fun chatting and building aiptasia zappers with you all.

I’m going to start a new thread for what our next DIY project should be. We’ll plan for the next build to be after the frag swap.

Was fun building a new toy for my wife to roll her eyes at lol.

Yep nice DYI and a quality piece of equipment. I just think it needs more power. ::thumbsup::

[quote=“Floating13, post:10, topic:9035”]
Yep nice DYI and a quality piece of equipment. I just think it needs more power. ::thumbsup::[/quote]
Go for it! Hook it up to a car battery! :slight_smile:

[quote=“TheEngineer, post:11, topic:9035”]

[quote=“Floating13, post:10, topic:9035”]
Yep nice DYI and a quality piece of equipment. I just think it needs more power. ::thumbsup::[/quote]
Go for it! Hook it up to a car battery! :)[/quote]

Laptop battery would be more portable!