Meeting this Monday - ELECTIONS

The meeting has been rescheduled to this upcoming Monday February 2nd. We will be doing elections and raffling off frags from PEA as well as a doing pump. I’ll be picking up a sandwich tray as well. Hope to see you all there!

Great
See everyone there

I will be there with all the ordered frags.

I will be there also for those that bought frags from me.

I wonder if Aj is coming to the meeting. Hopefully we will hear from him, unless he is too snowed in. ::thinking::

I know he was planning on coming down on Sunday - maybe he’ll hold off and make the meeting on Monday instead.

You mean Super Bowl Sunday?

Well I assume he isn’t going to come down at 6pm

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I was going to come sunday but seeing that it is super bowl I do not think that is a good idea. Monday we will not be able to make the meeting but I am going to start a thread in our section of when it is a good day that I can come and meet everyone to deliver the corals. We are going to be at the swap on Saturday the 7th. If you want to meet us there and we can bring the orders.

All the corals are in great shape and we lost no power during the storm.

houndsbayman: I have the coral you asked for and if you can re send me you email I will have a photo sent to you asap

Cdangel0: I need to talk or finish our text to see if you still want the lps order let me know buddy :slight_smile:

Patrickreef: I text you today about the order and I think we have scheduled the frag swap :0

Jimmy: I can deliver the fish that you wanted and I have the spanish hog fish free of charge, we have to find a time and date.

Again sorry for all the delays and with the snow and all it makes it a bit hard but all the corals are in great shape and if any one wants photos please let me know.

dropin:

1. ora elkhorn frag
  2. acropora nasutia m( tricolor)
  3. acropora gomeriai
  4. acropora tenuis (purple)

houndsbayman:
Digitifera
Acropora microclados
Free Coral

Morty:
Fish
Long shroom rock

Jimmy:
Fish

We are all set just bring them to the swap on the 7th for me. But prior to that date please send me a list for all the corals and fish you have me down for so we are both on the same page and nothing is missed on either of our ends I know the list is very long and seams to keep growing.

Thanks for the update AJ, but since I live 2 hours away from Newark, De, how much would it cost to have the frags sent to area code 21801
And my email is xsplicer26511@verizon.net

Thanks for the update AJ, but since I live 2 hours away from Newark, De, how much would it cost to have the frags sent to area code 21801
And my email is xsplicer26511@verizon.net

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:13, topic:7857”]
And my email is xsplicer26511@verizon.net[/quote]
John maybe Patrick could pick the stuff up at the swap and meet you down your way? He lives down towards easton. Not sure how much out of the way that is but it could be a help.

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:14, topic:7857”]

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:13, topic:7857”]
And my email is xsplicer26511@verizon.net[/quote]
John maybe Patrick could pick the stuff up at the swap and meet you down your way? He lives down towards easton. Not sure how much out of the way that is but it could be a help.[/quote]

Hey Jason,

One step ahead of ya. I have offered to do just that. Johns waiting for AJs response to decide.

AJ – don’t forget that I ordered as well.

patrickmacbride…you should send AJ a PM,just to double check he gets your message.

Houndsbayman – I sent him a PM a few days and he never got back to me. I’m hoping he’ll see either this or that.

[quote=“patrickmacbride, post:18, topic:7857”]
Houndsbayman – I sent him a PM a few days and he never got back to me. I’m hoping he’ll see either this or that.[/quote]

patrickmacbride:
Acropora nasuta (tricolor)
Free

Hey AJ - I do still want the LPS - just need to make sure I have a way to get them from you.