Member tank pics

Those r really cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heres a couple

very nice.

Seems like our members have some great looking tanks, but I am sure there are plenty more out there.

thanks for posting everyone. PoM ::thumbsup::

Here’s a quick cell pic.

Here’s my this afternoon.

Really nice looking grown out tank Mike. ::thumbsup::

let’s keep the pics coming. GolfC

2 days into new apt. Everything is looking pretty good, but going from the 75 and a 20 down to a 40 gallon, I now have to get flow lighting adjusted and fine tune placement. I incorporated a cool 3 inch pvc cave system hidden under all the live rock with 3 exits…the snow clown has a lot of room all to himself…for now. In moving some of the frags broke some pieces…hense the basket in the pic. Most of the frags are the Madussa Monti. Ill give it 2-3 weeks and upload the progress.

I take it back…all the frags are madussa…lol

Glad to hear your move went well. Nice pics.

What size tank, if any, are you thinking of upgrading to?

Since I just downsized I’m not looking to upgrade for a while. But I would live to eventually get something in the 150-200 gallon range.

“And I want a toilet seat made out of solid gold, but its just not in the cards now is it?” ----Mike Myers

Some nice looking tanks indeed. I need to go find some current pics. Lee your tank looks really good. How long has it been set up now?

[quote=“reefman66, post:31, topic:8791”]
Some nice looking tanks indeed. I need to go find some current pics. Lee your tank looks really good. How long has it been set up now?[/quote]

mmm thinking maybe 2 years since the swap from the 90 thanks A for the compliment welcome over anytime

wow John looking real good

Great looking tanks guys
John how are the corals doing?

Thank you, Lee

Bill, they are doing great so far. Thanks again.

In the first pic, you can see the red dragon just left of my yellow tang. And in the second pic, in between the two setosa, you can see the purple acro.

WOW! John. That is awsome! totally different from the last time i saw it. What 2 years ago now, lol.

Looks great, John.

Thanks A, it is more SPS dominant now, removed both big cap corals to free up some room.

thanks Jim.

Let’s keep this going, there are plenty more member tanks out there.

Very beautiful tanks!