Member tank pics

Since it is ever so easy to post pictures on our website, how about members start posting pics of their tanks for all to see. Everyone enjoys looking at images of other tanks for inspiration of new ideas, just the pleasure of seeing fish and/or corals happily living in our glass boxes.

::thumbsup::

I’ll try and snap one tomorrow.

That’s what I’m talking about. I would love to see tank pics.

Here’s mine[emoji1360][emoji1360]
29g w/10g sump. 6months old.
Some stuff in the was donated. I love it all tho. Everything is happy nd growing nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that’s what I’m talking about.

Great looking tank, corals look like they are doing very well. :BEER

Nice pic. ::thumbsup::

Ill play
Mine from my phone

Sorry I couldn’t make it to the meeting things are crazy busy around here. Here is a picture of my tank!

O wow they both look awesome. I have a lot of catching up to do to get on the level.

No pics of my tank yet as it looks pretty dull… still working on my project sump! ::thumbsup::

Wow Bill and Matt your tanks look great.

No member should be apprehensive about posting pics of their tanks, everyone’s tank is a work in progress, including the beautiful tanks that are in this thread.
Some members have been at this hobby for a very long time and have put many, many hours into getting their tanks to look good.

[quote=“mortyn02, post:7, topic:8791”]
Sorry I couldn’t make it to the meeting things are crazy busy around here. Here is a picture of my tank![/quote]

Whats the green coral covering the sand? ::hitsthefan::

[quote=“Justin84, post:9, topic:8791”]
No pics of my tank yet as it looks pretty dull… still working on my project sump! ::thumbsup::[/quote]
How about some picture of the new filtration?

I will once I can take the plastic off the top of it, got it covered to keep the dust and debris out of the tanks

My 75 gallon 2nd to last night before breakdown and move. Broke it into 3 shots. Ill try and get some shots once the new tank is set up and re-acclimated.

[quote=“sean144, post:15, topic:8791”]
My 75 gallon 2nd to last night before breakdown and move. Broke it into 3 shots. Ill try and get some shots once the new tank is set up and re-acclimated.[/quote]
Is this a grow out tank? Love all the colors.

No, that is my main tank…I have a 20 gallon tank for a grow out tank, but with the move and selling corals here and there I have gradually moved everything into my main tank.

I have an addiction…as you can see from the pics…I just keep finding cool looking corals and keep adding the frag shelves…lol

What’s the green one in the first pic. And the purple nd green one in the second pic

The big green one in the back in the first pic is the Madussa Monti…as for the green/purple in 2nd pick that is the watermelon chalice with a rainbow rim