Mini-Maxi GB from Zona

[quote=“moliken, post:19, topic:4162”]
can i paypal someone my $20, or should it go to zona???[/quote]

I would prefer all monies be paid directly to Zona - for those of you hiding stuff from your wives contact me priately and we’ll arrange something.

Anemone’s are giong to be shipped to John (saltcreep)'s house - near DPA - he will update here when the shipment arrives and nems can be picked up. Anyone posting here will get a PM with his address.

1st come 1st serve on picks.

Please post here after you’ve paid.

Payments can be made as a “gift” via paypal to Craig at buhgzacw_321@yahoo.com

Craig - correct me if I’m wrong on the email address.

Craig, the other Craig (Zona). Do we have pics coming yet?

i sent 30 for 3 nice mm’s

Looks like there’s 18, that is if everyone that posted is still interested. That being said i think its foolish to pay for shipping… i think i’ll take the final two to make a full 20…somebody will want them if i get in trouble with the boss. …
BUT my only concern is, are the 20 going to be about the same size and quality? i don’t want anyone getting “little brown ones” and some getting “watermelon tip-toeing on sunshine 4’’ inchers”
Also i’ll figure out how to handle the distribution part as fair as possible, to work with everyones schedules…

A pic of the group of maxi’s would be nice, I think that would get more interest in the buy…and i checked the web site but i didn’t see any?

Joe, i forgot i had an idea for you on that coralprop gift cert…

pm sent

moliken got you on the payment thanks

As for pic’s as soon as they get here I will get a group pic of the 20 that I will be shipping. It is looking right know that they will not be here tell Friday know because we had some problems getting a flight for as many boxes that we are getting in. If they are not going to be here tell Friday I am going to let these go out tell Monday to get payments and then ship them. I hope this helps answer some of the questions.
craig

[quote=“jsodonnelljr, post:26, topic:4162”]
hey if you wanna make a trade i will take the two mini maxi off ya and i will give ya the 25.00 coral props gift cert[/quote]

See, i knew somebody would want them ::rofl::

[quote=“zona322, post:28, topic:4162”]
moliken got you on the payment thanks

As for pic’s as soon as they get here I will get a group pic of the 20 that I will be shipping. It is looking right know that they will not be here tell Friday know because we had some problems getting a flight for as many boxes that we are getting in. If they are not going to be here tell Friday I am going to let these go out tell Monday to get payments and then ship them. I hope this helps answer some of the questions.
craig[/quote]
Thanks Craig, have you seen any pics from your suppliers? any description, or an educated guess on what to expect? I know its pot luck sometimes… but a “typically we expect this…” type of answer would be good enough for us. Because, you might get more interest, and a 20+ order, that is if more then twenty would be available to us. I’m sure there’s more interest here in the club…these things are latest craze right?
And whenever you want to ship them is fine, any day works.

they are all going to be grade B so that means they normally come in with nice colors but not the best colors out there. I only ordered 20 of the grade B for the club to get the $10 each. I will be getting zoa’s in at the same time. here again not sure what colors will be coming in or how big the zoa’s or mini’s will be but last time I ordered for them everything came in nicer than what they sold me. So like i said as soon as they land I will get a pic up and let everyone see what will be shipped.
craig

Ok this sucks to tell everyone but just got the shipping info It will be here Tuesday that is the soonest they can get it on a plane sorry about this guys. pics will be up right after i get home from the air port.
Craig

No problem for me, I can wait.

So just because I’m leaving for vacation and want to solidify before I leave - when are we closing the orders and payment needs to be received?

no problem from my end.

i can wait also/ no probs

Thanks everyone for understanding.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:33, topic:4162”]
So just because I’m leaving for vacation and want to solidify before I leave - when are we closing the orders and payment needs to be received?[/quote]

We will figure that out after they get here I am thinking by Sunday night and ship out Monday if that works for everyone. Just so everyone knows I have more to sale. When they could not get them here i added more to the order so I will have about 15 more to sale at this price.
Craig

hey, craig [zona] do you have any sand sifting stars for sale? LMK i would like 2 if you do, depending on $$ of course.

[quote=“moliken, post:38, topic:4162”]
hey, craig [zona] do you have any sand sifting stars for sale? LMK i would like 2 if you do, depending on $$ of course.[/quote]
let me call them in the am and see if they have them and how much they are.

Other Craig… ::rofl::

Just sent my $20 via paypal to you. PBJ!

Come on everyone get in the buy!!! PoM