Mini-Maxi GB from Zona

Hey guys,
Just heard from Craig (not that one, the other one) - he’s expecting his shipment of mini-maxi’s in early next week and wants to know how many to set aside.

So let’s consider this the official GB thread. I’ll ask him to post over here with payment and ordering instructions. I’ve already asked for some pictures as soon as the shipment comes in.

I’ll have the order shipped to me and will make arrangements with all purchasers for pick-up.

Remember he’s offered us these anemones for only $10 a piece. I’d like to see if we can order enough to get him to waive the shipping fees for us.

I’m ordering 3.

How about you?

Put me down for 2 Craig (not that one, the other one). Thanks “A”

put me down for 5, these will be perfect for me newly set up 20L, will there be any pictures of some examples?

[quote=“Kdino, post:3, topic:4162”]
… will there be any pictures of some examples?[/quote]

I’ve asked for pictures. Craig hasn’t even gotten the sipment in yet, so we’re all kinda pre-ordering. I’m sure as soon as the shipment comes in he’ll post some pictures.

We need a minimum order of 20 for free shipping

Hi
everyone here is how this is going to work I will be getting a shipment of mini’s in on Wednesday I will then take a group pic of the 20 nems that would be shipped to Craig or one of the other members to get to everyone. when you send payment through paypal you need to ether send it as a gift or pay the paypal fee’s. I would like to get this all shipped out on monday the 25th so payment must get to me by Saturday night at 12pm. All most for got if you all don’t hit the 20 nems it will be a flat rate of $15 to split between the buyers. If there is any questions fell free to ask me.
Craig K.

PUT ME DOWN FOR TWO ALSO.

god what a good deal …wish i could take part in this group buy but my wife will kill me if she see a debit out of are account for another fish store.cash purchase work so much better for me

i’ll take 2.

[quote=“zona322, post:6, topic:4162”]
I would like to get this all shipped out on monday the 25th so payment must get to me by Saturday night at 12pm. All most for got if you all don’t hit the 20 nems it will be a flat rate of $15 to split between the buyers. If there is any questions fell free to ask me.
Craig K.[/quote]

is the payment needed for this saturday or next saturday?

Count me in for 2. If I got the count right, the total is now up to 16 with mine. Who wants to be the one to break 20???

[quote=“jsodonnelljr, post:8, topic:4162”]
god what a good deal …wish i could take part in this group buy but my wife will kill me if she see a debit out of are account for another fish store.cash purchase work so much better for me[/quote]

Joe I’ll pick up the cash from you and put it on my card if you want.

all most there
Kdino money needs to be up here before next Saturday

can we give craig the $$ at the meeting? man “give craig cash”. what an odd scary statement!!

[quote=“moliken, post:14, topic:4162”]
can we give craig the $$ at the meeting? man “give craig cash”. what an odd scary statement!![/quote]

GolfC GolfC GolfC ::thumbsup::
+1 on give Craig $$. That would keep me out of the dog house too.

I’m coaching my sons baseball game at 6 if I can make it to the meeting before its over you can give me cash there.

Sorry I couldn’t make the meeting to pick up cash. If anyone wants to get me cash I’ll be home tonight and at Suburban Little League tomorrow night. After that I’m out of town until May 1st.

I will have the anemones shipped to a reliable reefers house for pick-up.

Are we at 20 yet?

John (saltcreep) are you in? You might as well buy a few since I’m having them shipped to your place ;D

Yeah i’ll do one, since you put it like that. lOl its a good excuse anyway…thanks for the tip!.. Just let me know about the shipping info…and if you have my address. do we get to pick them anywhere?? or pot luck? i’ll read the thread now verdict_in

can i paypal someone my $20, or should it go to zona???

If it’s still open, I’ll take 1. I can drop off cash or paypal, let me know. Thanks!