more new stuff

more pics of other new items …

Green bugundy eye favia. It is that bright too… cool coral

Multi color prism favia. Hoping all the little highlights keep developing with time.

Green splash war coral

gold torch

Cool toxic looking hammer

Toxic pie chalice … 2 frags available, parent in the first pic.

One robokaki chalice frag available, parent in pic

ultra goniastrea

Few monti frags… superman, jedi mind trick, northern lights, chili peppers.

Few frags of this mycedium chalice available

Acan lords… grade A, ultra, and rainbow.

Just thought this was neat to see the change in this Acro prostrata from last week to this week. 1st pic from last week.

Bubble tip anemones

Duncans

cool little green cloves

I have to say this is a nice store! I went up last week after work(working in the area) and met mike. Super cool guy and very nice store! It’s a reefers heaven! Most of his tanks were full of frags! I wish we had a store closer to delaware!i did purchase a blue tenius acro frag, only had it a few days but starting to look good! I can’t wait till I’m up that way again and have a hand full of cash! Goo luck mike and I can’t wait for you to open a store closer to us!

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:16, topic:6210”]
I have to say this is a nice store! I went up last week after work(working in the area) and met mike. Super cool guy and very nice store! It’s a reefers heaven! Most of his tanks were full of frags! I wish we had a store closer to delaware!i did purchase a blue tenius acro frag, only had it a few days but starting to look good! I can’t wait till I’m up that way again and have a hand full of cash! Goo luck mike and I can’t wait for you to open a store closer to us![/quote]Thanks man I appreciate the compliments, and wishes for good luck. That was a nice tenuis. It gets really bright glowing green corallites against the blue if you are not seeing it already :slight_smile: This week has a good outlook for some nice stuff. Working on 3 shipments (told my guy to hand pick me a good group of SPS) so we will see how they pan out. Thanks again for making the trip up, and I will do my best to push the store down 202 to get closer to you :wink: Stay tuned for this weeks updates.

Best regards,
Mike

where is this store located?

[quote=“nerak, post:18, topic:6210”]
where is this store located?[/quote]

Aquarium Specialties and Research
235 Lancaster Ave.
Frazier, PA 13955
(610) 644-4492

[quote=“billrob71, post:19, topic:6210”]

[quote=“nerak, post:18, topic:6210”]
where is this store located?[/quote]

Aquarium Specialties and Research
235 Lancaster Ave.
Frazier, PA 13955
(610) 644-4492[/quote]What he said :slight_smile: Thank you. This link should get you directions as well http://www.aquariumspecialtiesresearch.com/#!contact-us
Regards,
Mike