moving: corals for sale

So in the very near future, i am moving. With that being said, i am getting rid of some of my corals that are getting too big for my tank. I have a large rock covered in orange ricordea mushrooms, two rocks full of seafoam palys, and a few different zoas and palys. Feel free to text for pictures and prices. 302 331 0708

Also a gorgeous picasso clown (my other clowns bully him)

Interested in zoas. What do you have?

Im horrible with the names of them. I have a few different colors, one has a reddish orange ring and are decent size, one has like stars in the center and are a reddish purple. A few other ones too. I can send pics if youd like

Pics would be great

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

I would be interested in the ricordias and any frogspawn and/or hammer you may have. Do you have prices? Where are you located?

The ricordea rock i am trying to get 70 for. Live aquaria sells them for 30 a head and that rock is covered! The frogspawn id do 30 for it.

Also Dover

How many heads does the frogspawn have? What is that green coral on the bottom right of the pic that’s kind of blurry?

I believe that frogspawn has 2 heads. Which green are you referring to? The neon clove polyps on the rock with the zoas?

No the green in the last pic at the very bottom right of the picture.

You got PM.

I think you are referring to the octospawn i have. I did not get a pm

Sorry. Try now