Must own!!!

[quote=“Ento_Reefer, post:18, topic:879”]
What do you have? I would love some orange or blue zoa’s.[/quote]

Ok, a quick list of what we have that I could frag.
Orangish/reddish skirt zoas with purple inside
Electric green tipped hairy mushrooms with purple base
Purpleish tipped hairy shrooms with green base
Pretty basic browinsh button polyps
superman mushrooms
electric red mushrooms
cabbage leather
toadstool leather
2 types of xenia (pom pom and regular)
Bright Pink Ricordea Yumas
Anthelia
Steel blue Ricordea florida

I could also get a couple Bubble Tip Anemones to trade if you would be interested.

[quote=“icy1155, post:21, topic:879”]

[quote=“Ento_Reefer, post:18, topic:879”]
What do you have? I would love some orange or blue zoa’s.[/quote]

Ok, a quick list of what we have that I could frag.
Orangish/reddish skirt zoas with purple inside
Electric green tipped hairy mushrooms with purple base
Purpleish tipped hairy shrooms with green base
Pretty basic browinsh button polyps
superman mushrooms
electric red mushrooms
cabbage leather
toadstool leather
2 types of xenia (pom pom and regular)
Bright Pink Ricordea Yumas
Anthelia
Steel blue Ricordea florida

I could also get a couple Bubble Tip Anemones to trade if you would be interested.[/quote]

I’ll take some of the orange zoas and pink yumas, the blue rics sound nice also. Did you want to trade for the bulb or the 12g cube?

The 12g cube is what I was really interested in.

others might be interested in some of the livestock, like the ricordia or anthelia

Dont worry, I plan on making a bunch of frags soon, and I will list them on here when they are all healed and ready to go. Hopefully I should have everything ready before the febuary meeting.

[quote=“Ento_Reefer, post:22, topic:879”]
I’ll take some of the orange zoas and pink yumas, the blue rics sound nice also. Did you want to trade for the bulb or the 12g cube?[/quote]

Ok, I have been working on getting some of the frags together. I have one of the steel blue Ricordea floridas ready, a couple of the pink/purple Ricordea Yumas healing, and I just found one of my old frags of the red skirt zoas… It has about 7 large polyps and a few smaller ones.

If your still interested in trading for the cube, let me know how much I would still owe you after the frags.

Hey Bellamy should think about starting a new thread in the market place. I have a feeling this thread could drag on as people request frags. (also because I completly missed this topic and may have missed out on some of your nicer stuff, lol)

Steph and I are up for buying some Ricordea frags. Just let me know how much for each. I’d be intersted in one of each type for our collection.

Jon

[quote=“icy1155, post:26, topic:879”]

[quote=“Ento_Reefer, post:22, topic:879”]
I’ll take some of the orange zoas and pink yumas, the blue rics sound nice also. Did you want to trade for the bulb or the 12g cube?[/quote]

Ok, I have been working on getting some of the frags together. I have one of the steel blue Ricordea floridas ready, a couple of the pink/purple Ricordea Yumas healing, and I just found one of my old frags of the red skirt zoas… It has about 7 large polyps and a few smaller ones.

If your still interested in trading for the cube, let me know how much I would still owe you after the frags.[/quote]

I went ahead and sold the tank to Gotasplinter. I thought you were wanting to trade for the 150w mh bulb. I never did check back on this thread after the meeting. I still have the bulb if you are interested.

Ellen