My 29 Coralife Biocube

So, I’m back! I should have known that I couldn’t stay away long. I was missing my 75 reef and needed something to scratch the itch, so here it is. Many thanks to Todd and Jason for all the live rock and marco.

Here are pics.

:Welcome) back. What’s your plans for animals?

Not 100% sure yet. I have a few things on the list but I know I can only fit so much. My husband loves the 6 lines so probably one of those. I have a four strip damsel on my wish list and maybe the cliché pair of clowns. My husband is a huge fan of pygmy angels and I’d like to fit one in, just not sure which one would be best. Going to round it out with some softies (think Duncans, torch, Kenya) and maybe an anemone. Can’t wait to start stocking it!

you might want to really work on that stocking list as all the fish you mentioned would more than likely get hyper aggressive in that size tank.

I had basically the same thing going in my 24 with no problems. Each fish is different however and I will be sure to keep a close eye on them. In my last nano I noticed that as long as the aggression was dished out evenly everything was OK.

Looks good - you’ll be upgrading soon enough :slight_smile:

Todd last night I showed her an extra 75 I have laying around :-)###

Haha Haha, nice. Won’t be much longer now.

Looking good. Nice job on the rock work. I especially like the vertical rock going up the back. (nice chunk of DIY rock?) That’ll look nice if/when you get those corals on it.

Thanks! Yes it is, got that piece from Jason, it’s one of my favorites. I wasn’t quite sure how I was going to get it to fit until I did that and I love it!

[quote=“Faralon, post:10, topic:7393”]
Looking good. Nice job on the rock work. I especially like the vertical rock going up the back. (nice chunk of DIY rock?) That’ll look nice if/when you get those corals on it.[/quote]
Rob yes I made from that kit you had