My Experience with Air, Water, and Ice

Ok I’m sure I have mentioned it but I just want to make sure I praise Air, Water, and Ice for taking care of me and making sure that I was happy.

I ordered a Mighty mite from Air, Water, and Ice 3 weeks ago. It came in a timely manner but much to my misfortune it had been damaged in shipping. Of course it was a Sunday and every where was closed, except UPS who I called and made sure I could file a damage report and I did. I got a very fast e-mail from the company asking what exactly had happened and I sent them some pictures and they told me that they were sorry and that they would package the next one much better and send it to me the next day! I was very pleased with this.

Well then more misfortune hit and the package I suppose got lost and the invoice I received wasn’t the entire invoice and I didn’t have a tracking number. My issue was I was leaving in a week and I wanted to make sure I could actually fill up my tank when I got home. So I e-mailed them explaining the situation and they were kind enough to send me ANOTHER mighty mite with the request that if I received two that I would return one.

After the long wait I finally received it late last night and I just got it up and running and it works perfectly! I love it! This is a FANTASTIC company and really means it when they say “If your not happy, we are not happy” I would highly recommend this company for all your RO needs. GREAT JOB GUYS! :BEER

Thats awesome, I love my AWI Compact reefkeeper.

They are great, I got a Dual home reefkeeper and when I had some installation questions, they talked me through them. Great company.