Shot with COOLPIX S200 at 2009-08-19

Looks really nice. GolfC

didnt i buy ur sump?!

My fuge

ya, same thing. its doing very nice. thanks. is that the wrasse u got from bill in ur avatar? i am killing myself for not getting one of the african wrasses he got before they got wiped.

[quote=“addicted2reefin, post:5, topic:2006”]
ya, same thing. its doing very nice. thanks. is that the wrasse u got from bill in ur avatar? i am killing myself for not getting one of the african wrasses he got before they got wiped. [/quote]

Yeah but the dam fish turned colors on me. I’ll half to get some new pics it looks nothing like that now. I don’t know if it went from juvi to adult or male to female. It’s like green blue and black stripes now.

Glad the fuge is working for ya.

Where did ya get your clam from??

a guy on RC. got a sweet deal on it too. i have gotten a few things from him, all very nice things, if u are interested, i may be willing to sell since i know u like clams. did u ever get one?

that pink acan is sweet! let me know when u deside to frag her up.

not a bad start. i think it might need a little more rock but thats just growing room.

i was thinking about adding some more rock, but i like the semi minimalistic look. i had less rock in it but someone gave me the anthelia with 2 huge rocks. and then a few more pieces here and there. which acan? i have the pink hillae and the pink/red/white/blue rainbow. the hillae is like 50+a head retail =o ill sell for 20 in a few months. the rainbow is getting fragged in a few weeks. ill sell at 15 a head. great deal!

20$ a head or for a frag? the pink hallae

20 per head. cheapest i seen a red hillae was like 40 a head. the hot pinks are much more. the heads on them are HUGE. they are about 1/2 in to 1 in. i could do like a nice 2 header for 30

[quote=“addicted2reefin, post:7, topic:2006”]
a guy on RC. got a sweet deal on it too. i have gotten a few things from him, all very nice things, if u are interested, i may be willing to sell since i know u like clams. did u ever get one?[/quote]

I talked to the guy on RC about that clam must missed his pm and guess thats when you got it. If you want to sell it yes LMK.

I only have one right now but want alot more. Paul said you were selling Rics. LMK if you have any left like to see them too.

LMK

mite be the same clam, mite not. i do have some rics i would sell. i am getting ready to frag some orange and greens. i will sell 1 head of green for 10 bucks. i will sell frags for 5. orange i will sell one head for 20, frags for 10.

Some nice corals and fish ya got there.

what kinda clammie, addicted? agree with ian about the acans!!!

++1 what Ian said. SWEET!!!

clam is almost a full grown crocea. id say 6 inches

You have some sweet corals. What is the one in dscn2538e.jpg called?

How long have you had the butterfly? Messed with any of your Xenia yet?

thats my rainbow aussie acan. its an acan lord i believe, though it does look dif than some other lords ive seen, the polyp structure is a little diff. had the butterfly for about a month now, never touched a thing in the tank. :knocks on stand: