My tank

OK I have been on here for several months now. I have met a few members. I have not been able to make it to any of the meetings although I have intentions on doing so. I thought I would share photos of my tank. I have a 90 gal oceanic tank. I started out with a 55 gal last August and a few months later upgraded it to the 90. My tank consists of a coral banded shrimp, yellow tang, yellow eyed kole tang, clownfish(nemo), coral beauty, bangai cardinal, purple firefish, damsel and 2 peppermint shrimp. Oh yeah and a hermit crab that must go as soon as I get my hands on him.

BTW my name is Karen

It looks nice Karen…neraK. ::thumbsup::

Nice Karen. I guess you didn’t have to go through the cycling process with the new set up did you?

Welcome to the club Karen!! Thanks for sharing pictures, we get bored staring at our own tanks so its nice to see someone else’s for a change.

Dont worry about not making to a meeting yet the best ones of the year are over the summer (annual bbq and club trip)

Thanks everyone. No it didnt go through another cycle. I was thankful for that. I look forward to making some of the meetings over the summer and meet some other members. Everyone has been so helpful. I believe I got the hang of it now although I am sure there will be things come up in the future. I still have the 55 that I set up with freshwater fish. I have always had a freshwater tank. Now that I set up the saltwater tank the freshwater is just not appealing to me anymore. I am thinking about doing discus instead.

[quote=“Downbeach, post:2, topic:6496”]
It looks nice Karen…neraK. ::thumbsup::[/quote]

I see you got the name!! LOL I have had that name since AOL first came about. You would be surprised how many people didn’t get it. They would always ask me what my name meant lOl