Need a 10g tank

We’ve got several sponsors donating corals for the raffle prizes.

Does anyone have a 10-15g tank we can use for the day to display these items? I don’t want them to get lost in the mix of vendor tanks.

I’ve got something in my driveway that allan got from a job. not sure if its a 15 or 20. i’ll measure it tmmrw.

craig are you sure a 10 gal will be big enough? not much room in a 10 gal

I have a 15 gallon the club is welcome to use for the swap.

[quote=“mortyn02, post:4, topic:5164”]
I have a 15 gallon the club is welcome to use for the swap.[/quote]

Thank you - I’ll take you up on that offer. I guess there’s no chance you have a small HO light to use over it do you?

Craig I have a 10 and have a 29
Also have a 24 inch MH t5 light also

Just the standard strip light. But your welcome to use the tank and if we can use bill’s 24" light that would work. LMK what you would like me to do.

[quote=“billrob71, post:6, topic:5164”]
Craig I have a 10 and have a 29
Also have a 24 inch MH t5 light also[/quote]

I wouldn’t recommend using MH over a small shallow tank that will have corals in it from many different sources. Even if the bulb is ancient there could be major issues.

2 bulb T5 will likely work best. If a normal T12 florescent is used you’ll likely have some ugly looking corals.

I have a 2 bulb t5 fixture 30"and 24" you can use for the day

[quote=“The Reef Hut, post:9, topic:5164”]
I have a 2 bulb t5 fixture 30"and 24" you can use for the day[/quote]

Thanks Will

I have 4 or 5 10 gallon tanks not being used. Also, a couple 29 gallons, and a 40 breeder. Also a 36 inch 2 bulb T5HO light and another 36’ PC. If someone wanted they could put the lights on the 40 breeder and would be a good tank to show frags or whatever.