Need some small pieces of live rock

Does anyone have any small pieces of live rock? I need to buy some but I can’t find any small nice pieces that I can use to fill in some small gaps. I will be at the meeting monday so if anyone has some to sell let me know. Also looking for some softie frags if anyone has some they neet to trim back I’ll be happy to take them off your hands ::thumbsup::
Thanks!

Hey Jess I have softies and can probably find some rocks for you but I’m not going to be at the meeting until late - if at all - and if I do come I’m coming from a baseball game and won’t have a chance to stop home first. Where are you again? If you’re up north you can alays stop by to cherry pick out of the tank.

Hmmmm. I live in smyrna. Its a hike for me but I am usually up that way about once a week. What kind of softies do you have and want to trim?

[quote=“JCoyne, post:1, topic:4171”]
Does anyone have any small pieces of live rock? I need to buy some but I can’t find any small nice pieces that I can use to fill in some small gaps. I will be at the meeting monday so if anyone has some to sell let me know. Also looking for some softie frags if anyone has some they neet to trim back I’ll be happy to take them off your hands ::thumbsup::
Thanks![/quote]

If you get a piece of larger rock, you can usually bust off pieces “about” the size you want., the lighter the type of rock, and more porous type break easily… and its an excuse to bust out hubbys tools again, just wear safety glasses
::hitsthefan::

btw if its just small, fill in type pieces, you can use dry base rock also.

[quote=“JCoyne, post:3, topic:4171”]
Hmmmm. I live in smyrna. Its a hike for me but I am usually up that way about once a week. What kind of softies do you have and want to trim?[/quote]
i have lotsa small pieces, smaller than fist, many much smaller. i 'm in smyrna too. i keep them in an unheated unlit tub. theyre not coated w/coralline, but def’ly live.

[quote=“JCoyne, post:3, topic:4171”]
Hmmmm. I live in smyrna. Its a hike for me but I am usually up that way about once a week. What kind of softies do you have and want to trim?[/quote]

Cabbage leather, kenya tree, mushrooms of varying size, color, design, xenia - 2 kinds, green star polyps, anthelia…