New Blenny / Question

I went to DPA and this guy was there, a high fin blenny…i really went to get a yellow watchman goby but when i saw this i figured i could always find a yellow…

i put the fish in and he pearched right away, then i went out, and when i came home i couldnt find the little guy to save my life…didnt see him at all today…

i started to think i didnt acclimate him well (not one of my best traits), then i started thinking WWJD (what would jon do, haa)…soooo

then i went online to see what the official name was, and it said they are found hiding in shells…and behold…there he was in a shell, right in front of my face!

anyway, while searching i came across this pick that stunned me…

first off is this thing friggin real, lol, anyone have a name or price on getting one?

lol WWJD… haha and i dont see why it couldnt be real… hellla expensive though… and rare… looks cool how much did u get him for if you dont mind me asking…

i think he was $16, looking around online they average about $20, but most of the online retailers are out it looks like…this fish is tiny too, the pic makes him look big, max length is about 2 inches i would say.

i know that fish is real, but geeez…the colors are just amazing…

Lol, funny guy.

Sweet find both the animal you have(Emblemaria pandionis) and the Jawfish.

Looks as if Live Aquaria was selling a similar fish at some point:
http://www.taka-tech.net/Opistognathus_rufilineatus-thumb.jpg

It is a Jawfish probably of the Opistognathus genus. Possibly Opistognathus rufilineatus?( Western Pacific: Indonesia. ) Maybe possibly be a subtropical animal. Definitely would require a specialized environment of mix substrate(Very fine sand with larger particles mixed in for it to build a home in the sand) Animals in this genus have been bread in captivity many times.

Just came up with all this Googling. I’m no fish expert by any means.

ya just googling… mhmmm thats what he says so we all dont say he has no life and absobs everything around him like a sponge…

Yeah, DPA gets funny stuff in all the time. Something strange always seems to come in their orders, whether they like it or knot,.

Stuff from the wild. That’s Wild! .