new here thought i would share some of my tank pics

This is one of 9 tanks i have running here at my house. It is my show take it was a 125 for over 5 years and i had to move it. So when i did i upgraded lol to a 135 RR not much of a upgraded lol. but hope you all like. and more pics will come over the next week or so after i get the other tanks looking nice for pics.
craig

Looking nice. I like the rabbitfish. Jealous of your birds nest. I had tons of it and lost it all in a Mg dose. Plan on trying it again soon.

Looks real nice Craig.

[quote=“Gordonious, post:2, topic:3294”]
Looking nice. I like the rabbitfish. Jealous of your birds nest. I had tons of it and lost it all in a Mg dose. Plan on trying it again soon. [/quote]

when you want some let me know I can frag just about any size frags i have hot pink ora green and a tyree ponape and a brownish purple with purple polyp.

and thanks I really try to do things the simple way with my tanks. don’t have all them controllers ,cal reactors i do everything by hand.

and all most for got thanks Bill

Welcome. PoM GolfC YahoO
Your tank looks really good. All the corals are doing great and growing. Very nice setup

Sweet looking corals!!! Love the aquascaping too. Is the goby in the 3rd picture realy that orange or is the color on my monitor that screwed up?

Blenny Craig :wink: Midas blenny.

Thnaks Jon - always forget there’s another fish out there with the same body shape as a goby ;D

thanks everyone
Craig that is the midas and yes it is bright yellow is orange

Nice looking tank! any frags to sell or trade?

Nice tank!! What kind of lights are you running? It looks like your running bare bottom, do you have any egg crate or starboard on the bottom?

:Welcome)
Sweet tank, great top down shots!

Brett I wouldn’t go egg crate on the bottom. You’ll end up with little broken shards of plastic all over. Not to mention the crap it would collect in little piles at the bottom. And the ugly look.

[quote=“reefman66, post:10, topic:3294”]
Nice looking tank! any frags to sell or trade?[/quote]

all ways have frags for sale or trade

the rock is right on the glass i have been doing it like that for ever I have never had a problem with it aka as long as you keep your rock from moving your will be fine. if your think you can’t keep your rock from moving i would get the starboard and put it down. but to me it looks like shit. lol

[quote=“zona322, post:14, topic:3294”]
all ways have frags for sale or trade[/quote]

Hey Craig - how about posting up some of your available frags over in the Farmstand??

Is that the Area 51 favia from WWC? IF it is and you ever want to frag it let me know.

no its a dragon soul favia.
Craig if i will not get a lot of flack for posting things for sale I will, please let me know. I will not post anything up for sale or trade tell I here from you first.
craig

Can you PM me with a list of any acro for sale? and what are you looking to trade?

[quote=“reefman66, post:19, topic:3294”]

Can you PM me with a list of any acro for sale? and what are you looking to trade?[/quote]

I will not be selling or trading tell i here from Craig. sorry want everything to work right for me.
craig