NEW - JUST IN AT THE FISH BOWL !!

BJ came in today around 3 pm with an amazing selection of fish and anemones from his new wholesaler on the east coast… BJ hand picked everything…premo specimens…
asfur angels,rose anemones and much more !!
AS I walked in people were grabbing stuff out of the bags,including a show size racccon butterfly that was gorgeous…

these fish are already qt’d by the wholesaler so they come in disease and parasite free !!

Get on down to the fish bowl if you want to see quality fish !!!

WOW!! by the time i got the wife to bring in my camera, half the stuff was gone! but the fish are as clean as they come, seriously. i watched the guy feed a moorish idol flakes (which it ravaged in a few secs) so obviously, i grabbed that! within an hour out of the bag it was eating live brine and frozen mysis!! it would prolly be home with me if i thought my sailfin would leave it alone!! lol true percs were good size, the black saddles also. pretty sure the asfur is gone already… nice size tomini and chocolate tangs (4-5") great color! got a beautiful antennata lion, ink spot trigger. male blue jaw also gone b4 it got into the tanks! too much stuff to remember. awesome supplier tho! im excited to see these guys up and running full force!

Yeah - you might wanna let your customers know in advance what day you are getting stuff from them…This way they can -with confidence-pick it up before you open the bag, bring it home & drop it right in…Fish are that healthy !! and for those not trusting that statement ,they can put the fish in an observation tank with no meds for a week and see what we mean by clean…

nice to see those true percs dove right into the rose anemone !

Here is a brief video of a magnificent anularis angel BJ picked up for me from the new wholesaler :

Pretty fish, is that a juvi french in there with him?

Nice!!!

Yes , a juvenille french…pretty hard to find one these days…but he’s doing great.