New ORA in

Hello,
ORA just arrived… here is the list
*Semi picasso clowns ---------------$69.00 ea. (price went up a bit, but looking good :wink: )
*Indigo dottyback-------------------$30.00
*Striped Blenny(M. grammistes)-----$15.99
*Blackline Blenny(M. nigrolineatus)—$15.99
*Yellow Assessor--------------------$45.99
*Long Polyp Toadstool---------------$35.00
*Frogskin Acro-----------------------$49.00
*Bird of Paradise Seriatopora
*Red Planet table Acro----------------$59.00
*Hawkins Blue Echinata Acro----------$59.00
*Pearlberry Acro----------------------$59.00
*Plum Crazy Acro---------------------$45.00
*Bretts Purple rim Cap----------------$59.00
*Marshall Island cultured goni---------$49.00
If you have any questions … let me know.

Regards,
Mike

Son of a B!!!

I waited forever for ORA to finally have their CB yellow assessor’s available! I can not even belive my eyes that they are available so cheap!! Im embarrassed to even say how much i paid for mine!

If anyone wants a very rare and very cool fish check these guys out! Very beautiful and extrmely hardy. Also has some very unusual swimming habits! It used to be that you would only see them available a hand full of time a year and rarely at less than $100.

In what store are you talking about? Sorry, not familiar.

I know! I was happy to see ORA producing these guys.

Mike

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:3, topic:2491”]
In what store are you talking about? Sorry, not familiar.[/quote]

The Frazer Zoo up near West Chester PA.

Thanks Craig

sorry guys the hawkins is gone.

just got home from tfz and that fish place

the ora pieces they have in are awsome. the hawkins is about double the normal size. they also had a really nice bop(bird of paradise)

for all of these that go up to that fish place stop by tfz. tfz has much nice stuff. ill be writing a seperate review of tfp but i just want to say that im really disapointed in them.

mike keep the good up the good work, really like all the frags ive bought from you and cant wait untill the sunsets come in.
thanks again, brett

Thanks for stopping by Brett. Like I said you got the nicest Hawkins I have had to date. Funny enough too… Vince from ORA made a surprise visit to us about 2 hours after you left yesterday. I will keep you posted about the sunsets etc.

Mike

heres a picture from last night under an atinic