New “problem” I haven’t experienced before

This is a first for me. I have a SPS that is growing to the point of reaching the water’s surface. I already clipped one branch but now it’s happening all over. I guess it’s a good problem :laughing:

Battle Corals Blue Stag

4 Likes

Looks like your tank has recovered nicely. Is that green monti in the back ground attached to your overflow?

1 Like

Yep, it is. Got that from @houndsbayman a bunch of years back. Finally took off about a year ago.

Looking good Adam!!

1 Like

Your tank looks awesome! Love the blue stag! I am assuming it is a candidate for fragging :grinning:? If so, what would be asking for a frag of it?

1 Like

Awesome Adam. Let me know when you frag a piece of that blue stag. We can trade

1 Like

Finally had to make the cut today. One branch poked up and out.

1 Like

Save me a frag please. What a nice problem to have. It’s good to see when fellow reefers have positive results happen in there tanks.

1 Like

You’ve got it, Mike! I have two nice long frags. Gonna let them heal up for a bit.

Thanks. Anything frags I have I can bring you.

Cool! How long has it been growing in your tank?

Close to three years, IIRC. It did nothing for 2 years and then just took off like crazy. I accidentally knocked it doing stuff in the tank and broke the tip off. That seemed to make the difference and it took off from there.

I have a few others that I bought at the same time which are in the same boat. Think I might “accidentally” break the tip off a couple others :slight_smile:

1 Like