New product!

TerraReef Aquariums has been designing, installing, and maintaining fish tanks for many years now and we have decided to try something a bit different. Please follow the above link and post comments over there. We think you will enjoy. :slight_smile:

april fools on the cat??

I got a tank like that, it came with a catfish in it ::rofl::

Must be a dirty cat ::rofl::

Why does everybody always assume that everybody is on facebook and MySpace,twitter and so on?not fair for those of us who could care less what you had for lunch just to see something cool?

I had a Mc.D’s Sausage Egg Mac and Cheese sandwich for lunch. There now you have read what I had for lunch on delreefclub and I do not believe it says anywhere in the TerraReef Facebook page what anyone had for lunch. :stuck_out_tongue: If you assume you have to read crap to read something cool so you don’t show up to read… then you’re left out.

BTW, you don’t have to sign in or sign up to read anything on that page.

Facebook is getting way too invasive, it recommended a friend via my cellphone contact list whom I had no mutual friends on FB… this has happened to many people I know, one friend recommendation was from my call log…

i have a FB page, somewhere, minimum info, no real posts, last looked at it about a year ago. I dont like it because i cant delete it. or permanently close it. i had to sign up once 5 years ago because a friend emailed and said see my travel pics there. otherwise i dont even know how to use it. but without my doing, FB recently changed settings again so that i now get email notifications of some friends whenever they update their status. I think FB changed that setting just to increase page views before their Stock IPO. Faking the stats. keeps filling up my email inbox.

But i did get a couple tweets today. while making coffee in the kitchen i spotted a pair of golden finches at my thistle seed feeder out back, and they tweeted me

Good Tweet!!