New saltwater shipment 10/24/11

A large saltwater shipment just arrived today. Included in this order are Purple Tangs, large Saiilfin Tangs, a male Blue Throat Trigger, Porcupine Puffers, Anthias, Wrasses, inverts, and dozens of amazing $10.00 frags plus so much more! Photos to follow.

[quote=“Premium Aquatics of DE, post:1, topic:4773”]
A large saltwater shipment just arrived today. Included in this order are Purple Tangs, large Saiilfin Tangs, a male Blue Throat Trigger, Porcupine Puffers, Anthias, Wrasses, inverts, and dozens of amazing $10.00 frags plus so much more! Photos to follow.[/quote]
what’s the size of the purple?

Paul both purples are about 4 inch maybe 5

[quote=“billrob71, post:3, topic:4773”]
Paul both purples are about 4 inch maybe 5[/quote]thanks. i’m interested in a small one, maybe 2-3" max. i know they’re difficult to get, but hey…

They were suppose to come in smaller but there getting harder to get and there getting to be a pricey fish. Glad mine is still kicken but there a angry fish to new additions no matter what type.

pics… sorry, the purple tang was playing hard to get…

$10 section

some other coral…

the clams

and fish…

Um… John… I don’t think your second “fish” picture is technically a fish. Might be splitting hairs or you may refer to them as shrimp fish(like some people call sea stars, starfish), but can’t say I’ve heard that one before. :wink:

Some nice pictures though. Love the lion/eel combo. Timing and focus, just a beautiful shot with contrasting background. I like it.

John how about a abalone fish ::rofl:: theres a couple of those in that tank. ::thumbsup::

[quote=“Gordonious, post:7, topic:4773”]
Um… John… I don’t think your second “fish” picture is technically a fish. Might be splitting hairs or you may refer to them as shrimp fish(like some people call sea stars, starfish), but can’t say I’ve heard that one before. :wink:

Some nice pictures though. Love the lion/eel combo. Timing and focus, just a beautiful shot with contrasting background. I like it. [/quote]

I knew you somebody would say something about that! ::rofl::

thanks Jon, i didn’t even notice the snowflake in the pic until i got them on the computer at home. Do you still have yours?

[quote=“billrob71, post:8, topic:4773”]
John how about a abalone fish ::rofl:: theres a couple of those in that tank. ::thumbsup::[/quote]

::rofl::

[quote=“saltcreep, post:9, topic:4773”]
thanks Jon, i didn’t even notice the snowflake in the pic until i got them on the computer at home. Do you still have yours?[/quote]

Yup, the thing still eats 6 significantly sized fish a day and craps out almost an equal amount over of my softy system. My sea anemones and xenia are loving life, lol. He has a 65g tank to him self with a heavy glass lid. He is more then an inch thick, literally because he has to squeeze to fit into a 1" pipe he hides in. One of these days I hope to have enough money to store excess rock elsewhere and leave his tank open so I get to see and appreciate him more.(and take photos and video of him)