New Site design

I’m not sure why but I cant use any of the emoji at the top or anything like the facebook button. I kno most can, was wondering what I could do to get it working? when I click on one the flashing curser disappears in the righting box.

[quote=“Gotasplinter, post:21, topic:8469”]
I’m not sure why but I cant use any of the emoji at the top or anything like the facebook button. I kno most can, was wondering what I could do to get it working? when I click on one the flashing curser disappears in the righting box.[/quote]

In your case we removed that option… you need to have your wife post pictures of you making funny faces and use them to describe what your trying to say… ::hitsthefan::

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:22, topic:8469”]

[quote=“Gotasplinter, post:21, topic:8469”]
I’m not sure why but I cant use any of the emoji at the top or anything like the facebook button. I kno most can, was wondering what I could do to get it working? when I click on one the flashing curser disappears in the righting box.[/quote]

In your case we removed that option… you need to have your wife post pictures of you making funny faces and use them to describe what your trying to say… ::hitsthefan::[/quote]

haha that wouldn’t surprise me and ya kno we can arrange that but id be afraid to scar all the kids for life

it is most likely a browser setting, try using a different browser to see if that is the case, Opera, Firefox, Chrome are a few to try.

:BEER welp that’s it, was using the browser that came with windows 10 on our laptop wonder where the settings for something like that is? PBJ!

how would I post this for a facebook page link

[facebook]Saltwater Aquarium & Reef Keepers | Facebook

yea I kno I’m a pain

Hey Bryant, how did you get a video of my tank? LOL

I’m using microsoft surface and i don’t have the feature to add pics or video. i see the attachments and other options link, but once i click on it, it don’t give me any option to add pics or video. also, i’m using crome for browser. can anyone help? thanks

I use photobucket to upload my pics

that’s what i was doing, but i thought Frank updated to where you can just add pics and video straight from the website. this not true?

when you click attachments and others you should see a bar with Attach and a Browse button, when you click on the button it should open a window to browse your files if you are not getting that turn off your pop up blocker.

i had my pop up blocker off the whole time. is it because i’m using a tablet?

i notice that only certain thread that i have the option to add pics or video, like buy and sell thread and nothing else.