Nice score today at fish bowl

They got alot of nice stuff in today from sea dwelling creatures…picked up a powder brown,yellow tang,african flameback angel,and a pair of wild caught true percs that BJ was willing to part with…
He had 4 all bagged up for himself and when I commented how nice they were,he decided to let me have 2…great customer service !!!
all fish were in great shape -acclimated to my qt and eating within 1 hour…can’t ask for better

I am in the process of hooking them up with a brand new wholesaler on the east coast-then you’ll see some really good stuff coming in !!!

Good to hear, I’ll swing by tommorrow.

Sounds like pretty nice stuff.

hope the clowns do good 4 ya. mine were hosting my forgspawn within a half hour of going in the tank! lol
joe: u r too late! ron already got it all!!! lol

Mine are in qt right now BJ…since they are wild caught…I allways like to do a formalin bath in case of brooklynella…that being said -they look great…thanks
I had no intention of walking out of there with so many fish yesterday,I only needed one small yellow tang to complete my trio,however when I saw how good everything came in - I just couldnt resist…

seems like you have one really good supplier there with sea dwelling- now if I can get you hooked up with another one as good- you’ll have great stuff all the time…

u might have to think about expanding the size of the saltwater section !!!

[quote=“fishguy9, post:4, topic:2688”]
joe: u r too late! ron already got it all!!! lol[/quote]

I have to get quicker on the draw! Went in today and they still had some real nice stuff, but most of the fishies were too small for my setup. Those micro-sized hippos were really awesome though. next time!

the hippos r “supposed” to be yellow bellies… but that small, how do ya know!!!

afa expanding the salt section… funny u mntioned that. we tossed around the idea awhile ago, but never really had an issue with not enough room for the stock. but recently… might be an idea to throw back into the bag! im in the middle of a coral section redo… which i need to pool some ideas from the local plumbing experts. i need to plumb 4 tanks together… anyone want to drill some holes for cash/corals??

and onto the “new supplier” issue, which is something else that was just brought up tonight! juggling shipments is a VERY tedious process. and we talked about bringing in a 3RD SHIPMENT DAY!! small amount of stuff we always get on mondays, and the big shipment for saltwater on thursdays… then mix in ora every other week or so… i just dunno where to squeeze it in. maybe a wed shipper, and push thursdays order to friday? or vice versa… either way, i think something is gonna move around here soon!

so you know any good plumbers? lOl will be a delight to help ya if i can. i have some pipe and fittings i could donate if needed. keep me up to speed bj

tanks r in… waiting for drill bit to show up. bulkheads coming in thursday… im ALWAYS looking for a good plumber. (u ought to know that by now, as many times as ive dragged u into the pump room when u show up!!!)

you doing the drilling? if you have them drilled let me know when you want me to stop in i can do it any evening next week.

Hey BJ,

you just might have to name a coral after him for all his plumbing help. Like ORA nick named their “Joe the coral” after Joe the Plumber, We gots “Glen The Plumber”!!! I wonder what special kinda coral you could nickname “Glen The Coral”?

Hmmmm?? Maybe something with a big drain hole in the center, like a large metalic green mushroom?

I hear a big Wooshing Sound!

ken see if ya like this picture

misc3.jpg