NJRC October Meeting

I’ll be going to the NJRC meeting this Saturday 10/22/2016. If anyone would like to come along, please let me know. The meetings are very informal, and all who are interested are welcome.

I should add that we hold our meetings at someone’s home each month. Mike, this month’s host, has an amazing system, and would be well worth the trip. Here are the particulars on his system:

Bio on Tank

1 year old 420 gal DSA glass tank with 180 gal sump
custom cabinetry with custom built canopy lift with 8 Radion Pro lights
running 2 Maxspect Gyres and 4 Ecotech MP 40-60’s
complete basement filtration room with 3- 90 gal mixing station, and 65 gal Rodi auto top off tank
Tank houses about 40 fish and various LPS and SPS colonies

Sump includes skimmer, dual returns, chiller, dual 114 watt UV

Wish I could. This weekend is packed for me.

What time? And where does he live? Trying to see if i have the time pending on how long you will be there

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:3, topic:8827”]
What time? And where does he live? Trying to see if i have the time pending on how long you will be there[/quote]

Here is the thread:

The meeting starts @ 12:00P and runs through 5:00P. Most everyone just comes and goes as their schedule allows. This month’s meeting is located in Paulsboro, NJ about a 45 to 50 minute drive from here(Smyrna).

PS Raffles are always great, many members contribute high quality frags of a generous size, and I know TSM corals TSM Corals, LLC always makes a contribution.

the meetings are cool…food, good company, tank talk, raffles…overall a good time…i won’t be able to make this one though… my Saturdays are toast this month