NOW TAKING ORDER FOR NEXT MEETING

All,

We will be taking order for the next meeting:

If you would like sps,lps, or fish please let us know.

I will be posting up pictures of the remaining sps that is for sale and YES we can remove the coral off the rock if you want ;D.

Also to add the reef breeder light is still for sale at 250$

How many colonies do we get for 250$? Tim is finally ready to replace his stuff.

I would say around 8 ::thumbsup::

If any one else is interested please let me know

Thats it?

Thats 8 at 35$ a pop

There is 3 of us that wanna work a deal. What can we do?

Yeah of course If you want to split the box with me.

I will also add some of the colonies to the raffel next month

All,

I will be adding new photos tonight of the corals that we have in stock. I will also add the sps and lps stock listing with some reference photos.

Do you have any photos of what some of the most colorful zoas and palys you can get and the size of the colonies?

They come in on reef rocks and the rock is covered with zoas. I have sample photos of the rocks that we can get in.

[quote=“CoralFarmerNY, post:10, topic:7630”]
They come in on reef rocks and the rock is covered with zoas. I have sample photos of the rocks that we can get in.[/quote]
I would like to see the sample photos if you could share them. Thanks

Here are the pieces I got at the meeting. Very happy with them, they were showing PE In the bags.

Those pieces look great ::thumbsup::

Ooooh, I believe the second pic is maybe the del fuego. Can’t wait to see that thing color up. In the pic you can see the tin of color already. There was 2 at the meeting who has the other one?

I am going to post up the rest of the acros for sale for the meeting, if any one is interested we have yellow finger leathers, red orange carnation corals, zoas and shrooms.

When are going to post the fish for the next sale

I Am going to lock this topic because all orders can be set for November 8th, if we have any left over corals I will post that up for the meeting.

Thank You.