Official DPA/ ORA Group Buy Ordering thread

I will go with 1 - 2.5" deresa for $20.00. I wish I could do more but with my tank/swap in the process I dont want to buy much in the way of livestock. I will paypal the money tonight.

[quote=“hondacbr600rr, post:21, topic:4585”]
I will go with 1 - 2.5" deresa for $20.00. I wish I could do more but with my tank/swap in the process I dont want to buy much in the way of livestock. I will paypal the money tonight.[/quote]

Got yours!

[quote=“saltcreep, post:22, topic:4585”]

[quote=“hondacbr600rr, post:21, topic:4585”]
I will go with 1 - 2.5" deresa for $20.00. I wish I could do more but with my tank/swap in the process I dont want to buy much in the way of livestock. I will paypal the money tonight.[/quote]

Got yours![/quote]

Ok great, I was worried when I selected gift you might get carried away haha

You did add my order right? 1 of each clam and 1 Blue mandarin. Do we by any chance know if they are females or males? I know you can tell I just was curious if they mention the sex on the order sheets.

[quote=“JustSumGuy, post:24, topic:4585”]
You did add my order right? 1 of each clam and 1 Blue mandarin. Do we by any chance know if they are females or males? I know you can tell I just was curious if they mention the sex on the order sheets.[/quote]

no gender on the order sheet for the blue mandarins

I’ve only received one paypal, and there was nothing at DPA as of 2 this afternoon.

just lmk where to find your payment. I will be at DPA at closing tmmrw to get the final order of people that paid “in store”

stopped in tonight hung out with ken and ordered the miami orchid

sent you 70$ through paypal, john. amazing stuff that can be accomplished through the convenience of a computer. i’m 2000 miles away and will soon own 2 more clams just through 1’s and 0’s. when i was young…
pony express.

[quote=“moliken, post:27, topic:4585”]
sent you 70$ through paypal, john. amazing stuff that can be accomplished through the convenience of a computer. i’m 2000 miles away and will soon own 2 more clams just through 1’s and 0’s. when i was young…
pony express.[/quote]

i thought you had dinosaurs?

pony express.[/quote]

got it Paul ::thumbsup::

pony express ::rofl::

[quote=“bz350, post:28, topic:4585”]

pony express.[/quote]

i thought you had dinosaurs? [/quote]
watch it KID!

[quote=“moliken, post:30, topic:4585”]

pony express.[/quote]

watch it KID![/quote]

Seriously Bret - if you’re not careful Paul will throw his walker at you ::rofl::

OK, yesterday i went to DPA and ordered and paid for a
Plum Crazy
Blue Voodoo

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:31, topic:4585”]

[quote=“moliken, post:30, topic:4585”]

pony express.[/quote]

watch it KID![/quote]

Seriously Bret - if you’re not careful Paul will throw his walker at you ::rofl::[/quote]

If he remembers where he left it… ::rofl::

ok guys thats enough.

just beacuse paul is out for dinner and cant respond dosnt mean we should post negative things about him. we should save this for the meeting where he wont be able to hear us.

Ouch…

So I paid Nathan today at DPA for my order
1 of each clam and blue manadarin.
Can we pick our live stock up before the meeting, before they get acclimated to another tank? Or are we all waiting for the meeting?

[quote=“saltcreep, post:1, topic:4585”]
available for pickup at mondays meeting…(unless you are the ONLY person to order a specific item, in that case you make pick it up anytime after delivery)
Clams, and other multiple purchase items will be fairly distributed at the monday meeting…
example… If 10 people buy Derasa clams, we will draw numbers from a hat to determine the picking order.
All frags that come in from ORA always look mostly the same (generous cuts encrusted on the plug) but we’ll do that the same for fairness sake.[/quote]

I do think its a good idea to get the mandarin though.

[quote=“bz350, post:34, topic:4585”]
ok guys thats enough.

just beacuse paul is out for dinner and cant respond dosnt mean we should post negative things about him. we should save this for the meeting where he wont be able to hear us.[/quote]
oh, brett, if you knew how my hearing was lost, maybe you wouldn’t be so mean to this poor deaf old geezer.

hundreds of rock concerts. most up way too close or backstage.

I didn’t know “Lawrence Welk” cranked up the volume like that ::rofl::

Put me down for 1 Derasa.

Sending Paypal now.