Official DPA/ ORA Group Buy Ordering thread

Ok, I just got home with the price/availability sheet from Delaware’s Premium Aquatics. All items are from ORA, and the shipment will be received this friday, and available for pickup at mondays meeting…(unless you are the ONLY person to order a specific item, in that case you make pick it up anytime after delivery)
Clams, and other multiple purchase items will be fairly distributed at the monday meeting…
example… If 10 people buy Derasa clams, we will draw numbers from a hat to determine the picking order.
All frags that come in from ORA always look mostly the same (generous cuts encrusted on the plug) but we’ll do that the same for fairness sake.

Orders will be taken from now until this Wednesday the 14th at midnight. Payment must be received by then also. Options for payments are…

1. Go to DPA and make a payment in person (no credit card phone transactions)
  2. Paypal or cash to myself (paypal details to follow… i’ll setup an acct. when i finish this thread)

All ORA livestock is known for arriving alive and healthy, BUT in the case of anything arriving DOA you will be given a refund, or a chance to re-order on the next shipment…

here’s the list…

ORA Clams…

Purple Maxima 2.0’’ $35 ea
Gold Maxima 1.5’’ $30 ea
Derasa clam 2.5’’ $20 ea

ORA Fish…

Platinum Percula $120 ea
Extreme Misbar Black Ocellaris $25 ea
Blue Mandarin $60 ea (and there are only 2 available…first come first serve)

ORA Acropora Frags…

green tip orange bird $30
tri-color valida $30
plum crazy $30
green stylophora $30
Sprungs stunner $40
borealis $60
blue millepora $40
blue voodoo staghorn $44
green velvet acro $36
frogskin acro $50
hawkins blue echinata $60
ethereal acro $50
miami orchid stag $32
purple plasma $60
red planet table acro $60
scripps green tip stag $30
verde acropora $30
wooly green acro $30

ORA Montipora frags

Bretts purple rim $60
supernatural capricornis $40
German blue digitata $36
jeremy’s montipora $40

Ora pocillopora frags

pink & green damicornis $30
pink damicornis $20
green damicornis $20

ORA seriatopora frags

ponape birdsnest $46
bird of paradise $60

I’ll post paypal info by later tonight… but whichever way you decide to pay, please post you order, and which payment method your using on this thread… That way i can double check all orders before we finalize them.

I’m down for 1 derasa for now… still trying to decide which frag to get…

Blue Mandarin x1
Purple Maxima x1
Gold Maxima x1

Order canceled

1 X green tip orange bird $30
1 X tri-color valida $30
1 X Purple Maxima 2.0’’ $35

The clams did not change to much in price… I take it we did not have enough clam people to make them cheaper? I will still be ordering 1 of each and possibly the blue mandarin

oh dang, the two frags i wanted aren’t on the available list. i’ll pick a couple others and see charlie tues.

[quote=“JustSumGuy, post:5, topic:4585”]
The clams did not change to much in price… I take it we did not have enough clam people to make them cheaper? I will still be ordering 1 of each and possibly the blue mandarin[/quote]

not really sure what you mean here. $20 derasa’s ? how much cheaper do you expect?

I’ve never accepted paypal payment before… but it seems like you just sign on… and send a “Personal” payment to JnMstollings@verizon.net lmk if you have trouble…we have til weds night if so…

Ken… i assume your doing an “in store” payment when u see charlie

hudzon, and mikwar… please post which method you guys are using

thx

ALRIGHT

Looks like some good deals

I meant the gold maxima that size sold for 35 in the store I am not sure about the others honestly so looked like just 5$ off. Still better then no discount so I don’t mean much by it. I will be going in store to pay.

I would like:

1 - Green tip orange bird for $30
1 - Derasa Clam for $20

I will pay on Wed at DPA!

[quote=“JustSumGuy, post:10, topic:4585”]
I meant the gold maxima that size sold for 35 in the store I am not sure about the others honestly so looked like just 5$ off. Still better then no discount so I don’t mean much by it. I will be going in store to pay.[/quote]

the golds were on special last time he ordered them for the store,thats why they were $35… so i can see what you mean there.

ORA must have sold off their surplus of those gold ones, and the price went back up… all about supply and demand i guess.

I will Pay Charlie tomorrow, also you want to make sure people send their paypal payment as a gift so you don’t take the surcharge on your side.

1 mandarin
2 purple maximas.
have to pass on the mandarin. it’s back up for grabs
john, paypal should be done as “personal” to u or else there’s a charge. about 3%

1 blue milli
1 red planet
will stop in to pay charlie hope tomorrow or wednesday

Yes John, I will add my selection to Charlie’s list for order, and pay him. I assume cash is good. and then post my selection here for your tracking list and PM you too.

That should cover the info gap.

thanks ken what were the frags you were looking for btw?

i must back out of the mandarin purchase, so there’s still one left. my order for 2 purple maximas is still right.

:frowning: I have to back out of my order…a personal issue has come up that trumps my reef investments…sorry for any inconvenience/confusion…hopefully I can participate the next go round.

Thats ok, sorry to hear…believe me i know what it’s like ::hitsthefan::

no orders are placed until a payment is received, so its no problem