Official DRC and ECA event details for Saturday May 1 2010

soft drinks for the under aged. the last time we did this the sour apple scolly went as fast as the merlot, so this time I am doubling up on both.
:BEER

sooo… just stopped into ECA today, this was my first time and let me say WOW!! awesome place. healthy looking fish, healthy diverse coral selection. great, top notch stuff!! kinda want to go back mid week and spend some money lol. cant wait till may 1st

if you have been on the fence about attending the event. let me say that I have been scouring all my coral hunting grounds and so far, The hunting has been good. still some tickets available, don’t be number 36

How many tickets…

we started with 35, how many do you need?

did everyone that plans to attend this event get a ticket? i dont think there are very many left so contact me asap if you need a ticket. ive talked to two different people that attended the last event and both said that there was a lot of amazing pieces that you just dont see very often. i plan to finally get the 265g stocked to a point where it might actually resemble a reef tank! Between this event, TFB event, and the Dr. Mac groupbuy i should be able to empty my bank account fill my tank!

ok so question…how long/what time will this even go till? any ideas based on past events?

not sure. probably a good idea to email Matt and ask: ecamatt@aol.com

Dont forget! ECA event today!! I took a 1/2 day today so i will see everyone there. Even if you didnt buy a ticket come up and stop in to support our sponsor and buy a couple of tickets for the tank raffle! I should be there no later than 3pm. See you there!!!

o damn thats early… illbe there around 4:45 gotta sell some corals to someone in glen mills first… but i will be there… i will have the camera too, …

I want to thank everyone that showed up today to support East Coast Aquatics. Matt had some really nice stuff. I picked up a really nice orange torch frag and the gf picked up a really nice sized sunpolyp colony. The overall turnout was really impressive. My guess would be that there was at least 40 people that showed up for the event. Hopefully those of you that were unable to make it will be able to make the Fish Bowl event next Saturday!! If anyone needs a ride or wants to carpool let me know.

Wow, whoever did not go missed out. i saw Kdino, Mikwar, saltcreep, and shawn… Some nice stuff, and the 25% off helped out. I got a 80 dollar piece and a 20 dollar piece and paid 45 bucks… Not Bad i would say… You guys missed out, hopefully will see everyone this Saturday. I will be there all day, from opening of the store in the morning to the event.

that was a BLAST. thanks to every one who came. I hope you were pleased with the selection. and if you missed out sorry, but I am sure there will be others.

matt

great times!!! im so glad i came to this event, there were so many nice corals and like john said the 25% off was an incredible deal. big thanks to shawn, the officers and the ECA crew for setting this shindig up.

so here is what i got first up is an ORA frogskin frag…nah i would say mini colony

next was some dark maroon with red mouthed zoas that glow nicely under actinics
edit: just found out these are called pink panther zoas.

and lastly this frag which i cant wait for it to color up…i see some purple tips in there, perhaps a tri color?

with the discounts and with the help of the 10$ gift card i won last meeting as part of the golden ticket all three came to less than what the frogskin retailed for. i made out like a bandit and as i was driving away i was tempted to turn around and spend some more money

i didnt know u got the frogskin!!! first time i saw one in person and it was AMAZING! and, like you said, they were both closer to minis than frags! the only reason i didnt get it is because i have so many green sticks in my tank now.

PLEASE keep me in mind when you have frags available! i have a bunch of ORA stuff to trade.

Me and Kyle both got the 2 there. We where standing together, and things where flying so we were like okay, thats enough… “id like to reserve those.”… great event, lol kyle… I wanted to spend so much more, i kept going back to the tanks talking and then going, i cant spend more and walking away. Lol good times.

yup i picked it up, actually john (marchingbandjs) picked up the other one. so weve got 2 for sure in the club. ill def keep you in mind for a frag when it comes time.

i had no clue but its def good to know! hopefully i can get a piece soon between the two of you! i think there was a conspiracy to keep me away from the corals while they were being cherry picked!!

its a very nice coral i have had mine for a few months now. it grows pretty will too.

I know, i thought i should tell you that they brought everything out, but i thought that you knew already… sorry… They had a nice mini colony of red ____ drawling a blank for 80 that was nice, but someone got that. then they had a nice red with purple tips stag?, that Mikwar picked up. Me, Kyle, and Mike were all eyeing them.

Cannot wait for the Dr Mac GB, and the fishbowl event.