Online shopping?

Who do u guys buy from online as far as corals. I got some “fish money” for Xmas nd non of the local shops have nething that really blew me away. I’m looking for colorful lps corals (acans. Favias. Chalices. Mushrooms). nd maybe some bright birdsnests. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shipping normally eats you alive with online retailers unless you are spending a decent amount of money. Fish bowl just had some awesome favia pieces the other day and Mike has special ordered stuff that i was interested in that he normally doesnt stock.

Have you been to ASR? I think you’d be very happy there. Prices are awesome, selection is awesome, and no shipping fees :slight_smile:

I was gonna stop at the fish bowl over the summer headed back from the beach but never made it there. Where is asr

Frazer, PA. Near-ish to the King of Prussia mall.

Actual address for ASR is 235 Lancaster Ave, Frazer, PA. He also has a facebook page (Aquarium Specialties)… Aquarium Specialties otehr than that Unique Corals have a pretty good selection and I think that the shipping is only $19 for overnight and free shipping on orders over $200.

I couldn’t wait so I ordered some stuff from pacific east aquaculture.