Pacific East Aquaculture Gift Certificates - Perfect!

The holidays are fast approaching, and let’s face it, money is tight for everyone. Your reef tank wish list may be starting to get a bit longer then your budget. We understand, and we have the solution: Pacific East Aquaculture Gift Certificates! Available in any dollar amount, these are the perfect gift for any reefer. So start dropping those hints to your family and friends and tell them to give us a call, toll free, at 877-887-5224 or check out the Gift Certificate page of the website at http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Detail.aspx?ID=5595&ReturnPage=%2fShowProductCategory.aspx%3fCategoryId%3d78%23GC+1001

[center]
[/center]

OK folks, We’ve decided to take down the 75 gallon tank. We moved about 6 months ago and have been neglecting the tank. And that’s just not fair.

We have maybe around 50-75 pounds of live rock - SOLD

1- foxface that will eat spinach out of your hand -SOLD

1- false Peculia clown -SOLD

1- Mandarin gobby that we’ve had for around 5 years -SOLD

misc mushrooms

green stars $10- SOLD

2- koralia 2 power heads $30 each - SOLD

75 gallon tank and stand light OAK $200 - SOLD

Oak canopy with VHO lights this is all set up, We got it used and have never used it, just needs to be checked out, It is NOT new, no gaurante, but if anything good for a build $25 - SOLD

48 inch CURRENT PC light that needs new bulbs and a fan, but Light does work $50 - SOLD

[glow=red,2,300]Protein skimmer Mini G Series Skimmer ASM $75[/glow]

EVERYTHING----$475

EVERYTHING WILL NEED A GOOD CLEANING

mushrooms i would like if red or green or orange

is the tank a rr? is it drilled at all? pics of unit if it is please i may be interested in light as well if tank is drilled due to me needing a new one. my 55 was peeing on my carpet lOl

[quote=“martinfaimly, post:4, topic:886”]
is the tank a rr? is it drilled at all? pics of unit if it is please i may be interested in light as well if tank is drilled due to me needing a new one. my 55 was peeing on my carpet lOl[/quote]

The tank is not drilled. but I will post pics anyway. and the mushrooms are red/purple ill take pics of them when the lights come on. and if your interested in light just let me know ill take off list.

i will take mushrooms from you.

[quote=“martinfaimly, post:7, topic:886”]
i will take mushrooms from you.[/quote]

ok sounds good, didnt put any price on shrooms, Would you be able to make a small trade if possible, maybe a diff type of mushroom that you have, nothing big :slight_smile: Im in North East maryland, 21901 ill pm my #

I’d like the green stars if still available… :stuck_out_tongue: abcd

If you have extra mushrooms (if glen doesnt take all) for cheap I’d take some too

i may be interested in the tank and stand

[quote=“IanH, post:10, topic:886”]
If you have extra mushrooms (if glen doesnt take all) for cheap I’d take some too[/quote]

Still have some shrooms, Just have to let me know how many, Glen and I worked out a small trade, If you have any other for trade Id be open to that. Im easy :slight_smile: Softies only were keeping our 24 nano

[quote=“Jocephus, post:9, topic:886”]
I’d like the green stars if still available… :stuck_out_tongue: abcd[/quote]

We still have green stars, some frags. we can work somethin out.

Thanks guys for the inquiries Ill take more pics Lee

[quote=“bz350, post:11, topic:886”]
i may be interested in the tank and stand[/quote]

Ok Ill put you first on the list, Just have to let me know, after its empty Thanks Lee

heres the pics of the shrooms, this is just a general picture might not be the same exact ones, but same type. we only have one kind. Have to bear with me on this folks, Iv never sold anything like this online or otherwise. thanks

please send pic of this light fixture vho and canopy as i may wantthe light

[quote=“martinfaimly, post:15, topic:886”]
please send pic of this light fixture vho and canopy as i may wantthe light [/quote]

Needs some cleaning :slight_smile:

i will take it could we trade for a nice red monticap frag or do you want 25 cash

[quote=“martinfaimly, post:17, topic:886”]
i will take it could we trade for a nice red monticap frag or do you want 25 cash[/quote]

PM sent

pic of red monticap & kena and if you would like kena tree over cap i have that as well

I’m a little confused on the lighting. $25 for the canopy and the VHO’s? Is there a ballast with it and does it work? I know you said its used and no gaurentees. My brother needs cheap lighting for his 90g reef. If it works, I’ll take it if no one else ahead of me doesn’t want it. Thanks.