Pacific East Aquaculture Tour

Saturday 4/30/22
12-3 pm

107 School St, Mardela Springs, MD 21837-2453, United States

Pizza and drinks provided by PEA
Tour of the facility
Lecture by Dr. Mac

https://pacificeastaquaculture.com

“Welcome to the unique and fascinating world of Pacific East Aquaculture! We are a Maryland certified and licensed coral aquaculture facility with fifteen 12ft by 3ft raceways and numerous other systems chocked full of thousands of corals, fish, and inverts. We operate a greenhouse with natural sunlight and a large indoor coral farming facility with LED lighting and a huge selection of every type of livestock.

We are not your typical local fish store, nor is this a part-time sideline business, we are full time crazy about reef aquariums and providing you with great livestock and an even better shopping experience.”

2 Likes

It will be great to see everyone

1 Like

Is this something we need to register for?

No need to register.
We will be raffling a $50 PEA gift card at the virtual speaker (Joanne Vega from MACNA) meeting the week before.

@RichReef if you are on Facebook you can click on the event and click that you are going. It is helpful to get a rough head count.

1 Like

There are a few members interested in car pooling to this event. If anyone is interested let me know.

I’m gonna try to make it I work that night so it will be a stretch.

2 Likes

If you are planning on attending this event and are on Facebook please check “going” on the event page so I can get a rough idea of how much food is needed. If you are NOT on Facebook but are going please indicate so here.

Also we will have new membership cards available for sale.

1 Like

Whoo-hoo!! Only 2 days!!

1 Like

It will be great to meet everyone at PEA

2 Likes

Thank you to Pacific East Aquaculture for hosting the Delaware Reef Club today! What a gorgeous facility! Dr. Mac shared great tips on reef keeping and his adventures in the industry! It was great seeing new and old members alike!

2 Likes