pics under new led's

So are these replacing the par38s

Yes I removed the 12k and 20k but left the 455 nm par 38

the sad thing is the diy led setup was probably less than the par38s

It was cheaper it’s really the same thing too just dimmable

under 30% led only dr mac strawberry shortcake
bonsai

nice bonsai ::thumbsup:: ever had any issues with it?

No issues. Should I expect something bad to happen to it?

[quote=“dunk, post:27, topic:4661”]
No issues. Should I expect something bad to happen to it?[/quote]

I hope not! I’ve had mine for 8 months or so, it was doing great, growing, full polyp extension… then a couple weeks ago the tips bleached. no idea why. My calcium dropped to around 350 at the same time (damn halemedia) thats the only thing i can think of, and it was only that low for a day or two, and i’ve been at defcon 4 searching for possible sps terrorizers and found nada… I’m talking 3am with a flashlight >LOCO< The only questionable thing is those uneven legged little starfish, but they’re never on any sps.
just wondering if yours ever got “fussy” on you, and if you knew why, when it did

Been good knock on wood. It only like 2-3 months in there but I’ll keep an eye on it. Is yours still ok

[quote=“dunk, post:29, topic:4661”]
Been good knock on wood. It only like 2-3 months in there but I’ll keep an eye on it. Is yours still ok[/quote]

Not sure yet, it wasn’t getting better, and i hate messing with things… but i dipped it, and cut off some of the dead tips that were receding the quickest. It looked really bad for a couple days after that, but its coming back.