Premium membership?

How do I become a premium member? Is there a yearly fee or anything? Somebody point me in the right direction please?

I believe I can speak for the Prez on this one. For premium membership there is a $10 annual membership fee and can sign up at one of our meetings preferably.

A is correct
You can sign up at the next meeting

Ok cool. I appreciate it fellas.

Beside the moderators what are the colors that our name is in?why are some blue and others green?

That’s because who ever take care of the website hasn’t change you to premium member. John, our secretary has brought this up before. If you’re a premium member you will be blue and not will be green. Of course moderators and officers are purple.

[quote=“reefman66, post:6, topic:6760”]
That’s because who ever take care of the website hasn’t change you to premium member. [/quote]

That’s because nobody tells us who needs to be updated.

Who do I ask to see if my dues are paid up to date? I am still not “premium” although I have paid before. Does it benefit me to have my status cahnged? If I need to pay no problem, it would be easier if an officer sent a pm with when my dues need to be paid. This would keep money coming into the club and not make me feel like I’m cheating DRC if i am overdue.

Club paypal account with a renewing subscription. We did it this way on HRRC, no issues.