Rare--Unusual--Cool!!

We had several new shipments arrive recently with some rare, unusual, and really cool livestock. All are in QT now and will not be posted on the site until next week at the earliest—so here are a few teaser pics for now.

Australian Maxima Clams–sizes are 4-6 inches–been QT in tanks for 2 months by our new exclusive collector, we have had them for a week. We have about 50 for now on this first trial shipment and many more to come. Pics below shot under natural sunlight with no atrificial lighting in our greenhouse–camera white balance custom set on white sand under racks.

Turquoise Snakeskin

Black and Blue

Black and Gold

Black and Yellow

Purple

Leopard

Blue

Yellow and Green

Green Snakeskin

West African Fish

Rainbow Wrasse

Blue Face Wrasse

Caribbean “Achilles” Tang–Acanthurus monrovia

African Angel–Holocanthus africanus–juvenile–cute as a button!

African Angel–semi-adult

Golden Heart Trigger–cool coloration/patterns and neat personalities

And for something a little different—African Live Rock

This is a sturdy dense rock with unique shapes and colors. As with all live rock we have sold over the years, it is in our tanks curing and not sitting dry in boxes. Below are some pics of this unique new rock taken as we were unpacking it. Pics shot out of water under natural sunlight with no artificial lighting. Some superficial coralline will likely die off during curing, but the deeper base coralline will cover the rock once fully cured.

Photo of a typical box when first opened–lots of worms and crabs and other critters on this rock.

Close Ups of a few pieces:

Very nice

Looking forward to being there Monday  YahoO

bill i see why you want to go now lol. They got your tang in as well as your clams! lol

clams schmams!!

anyone else thing that LR is unbelievable looking? If thats a “typical” box i think i know what i will be getting for my 150g!! and that juvi african angel? omg! that little guy is insance looking! beautiful adults too! LA gets them everynow and again as full adults!

Some very insane stuff.

Jared I am going Monday and if my kids don't want to go I'll have room for ya. They have not told me yes or no yet.

That would be awesome :slight_smile:

bill, ygpm

Alright folks, the first batch of these gorgeous Aussie Maxima’s has gone live on the site! These babies are absolutely fantastic. And just to sweeten the deal, we also have a fantastic special to offer!

Spend $200 or more on WYSIWYG Frags (we’ve got TONS of new ones up this week) and take $40 off on the clam of your choice. It doesn’t matter if you prefer to watch a little cultured Maxima grow or would like to add one of our outstanding bigger beauties for an instant showpiece, we have the clam for you! All Frag Packs are excluded from this sale and will not count towards your $200 total.

See the clams here:
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=25

Check out our WYSIWYG Frags here:
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=83