RCS Fall Frag Swap at TFP

Its time again for the Reef Conservation Society, RCS, (formerly NCPARS) annual Fall Frag Swap at That Fish Place, up in Lancaster, Pa.

Check it out here:

http://www.thatpetplace.com/frag-swap?trk_msg=RUAKNE0B1DHK13DDAFJOHP4N7G&trk_contact=8C049QN958S0MJFI5G291SNUJO&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thatpetplace.com%2Ffrag-swap%23.VBr2EvldVn8&utm_campaign=FragSwap&utm_content=RE091914#.VBzLUJvz7Id

It’s always a good one. you can register for the swap and check out the listings and reserve frags on :

http://www.fragswapper.com/login.asp

Tim and i will be there!

I’m going. If anyone’s looking to carpool, I’m in Middletown.

It’s a maybe for me.

Anyone going to the TFP swap tomorrow?

How was the frag swap? First one i missed in a long, long time. any good pics of your new frags?

I went with Matt, and I had a blast. It was busy at first but then died down around noon I guess. Lots of stuff there and of course I picked up some things. I’ll probably take,some pics in the next day or so of what I got. All in all, I had a great time.

Yea tim and i were there. It was a decent turnout. Could have been better but it could have been worse. Hey Todd i do have a peice of that special sps you were asking about for you. Im just waiting for it to grow a little.it took me a while to realize who you were. It should be good by the next meeting i hope if your gonna be there.
Oh and the high light of the day was sanjay bought from Tim!!! YahoO and tim had no idea who he was :BB)

It was a nice swap but I agree it def was slow at times. I had a blast as well and of course grabbed a few things even though I still have frags on my frag rack from the last swap. It was good to see more Delaware reef club members at the swap this time. All in all it was a good day.

Man wish I could have gone, darn work. I love going to swaps. Glad who ever attend had some what of a good time. I’m sure Dan Rigle and crew had a good turn out with their sellers as well.

I was a little disappointed with Dan’s stuff this time, his frags have seemed to have gotten a lot smaller for the same price.

Agree with Dan’s stuff, but I did get one of those baby blue acros with the yellow corallites. I forget what he called it but it was damn pretty.

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:8, topic:7579”]
Yea tim and i were there. It was a decent turnout. Could have been better but it could have been worse. Hey Todd i do have a peice of that special sps you were asking about for you. Im just waiting for it to grow a little.it took me a while to realize who you were. It should be good by the next meeting i hope if your gonna be there.
Oh and the high light of the day was sanjay bought from Tim!!! YahoO and tim had no idea who he was :BB)[/quote]

After shaving off my beard, I look like a totally different person. Its cool, let it grow, I’m in no rush.

WAIT for the meeting goodies I sent :slight_smile: :0

Bringing the :-)### again

Thanks AJ. Jason told me you got something for us.

As always ::thumbsup::

Here are the scores I picked up at the swap:

Purple wall hammer:

This is the piece I got from Dan Rigle:

Grandis:

Blastos:

Sun Corals:

Nice pick up Todd. I see you got your sun coral too.

And my blastos!

[quote=“reefman66, post:18, topic:7579”]
Nice pick up Todd. I see you got your sun coral too.[/quote]

Yeah I did!

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:19, topic:7579”]
And my blastos![/quote]

Yeah I did!