Reef Frenzy Group buy...save $$

Ok friends…I just put 8,000 miles on my car in under 6 weeks to spread the word about Reef Frenzy foods and shake hands with store owners all over the east coast. I even managed to stop by my old hangout in Downingtown, PA and have a craft brew at Victory Brewing Company, after we spent two days hanging at “That Fish Place” in Lancaster and demoing our foods. They were very impressed to say the least!

As we near our 100 stocking retail store “Milestone” I want to offer the club a sweet deal on a group buy before we have a local stocking dealer in the Delaware valley who may get upset. To see why Jason Fox, Mark Callahan (Youtube’s Mr. Saltwater Tank) and other seasoned reefers have called our foods “The freshest, cleanest, and most diverse reef food ever created.” check out the pics and testimonials at www.ReefFrenzy.com

You can also view the many videos on our site demonstrating our foods.

We are also featured in this month’s Tropical Fish Hobbyist magazine. :BEER

If you want to see an impromptu infomercial that was filmed on our tour of 7 stores in GA, you can click on this Youtube link: Best Fish/Reef Food in the Business? www.ReefFrenzy.com - YouTube

Our blends are offered in 8 oz flat packages which typically retail for $22 depending on the demographic area. We offer the Fish Frenzy, Herbivore Frenzy and Reef Frenzy and you can compare the blends with this chart:

http://www.larrysreefservices.com/uploads/LRS_FOODS_FEEDING_FLYER.pdf

The terms of the group buy are as follows:
1-10 packs of food ordered: Priced at $17 each and a flat $10 shipping to a club member’s address.
11-15 packs of food ordered: Priced at $17 each and FREE shipping.
15+ packs of food ordered: Priced at $16 each and FREE shipping.

If someone wants to volunteer to receive the order and handle the transfer of funds I will give that person a FREE 8 oz pack of food of their choice!!

Don’t be fooled into thinking all frozen blends are the same…there is a specific reason our fresh foods have exploded in the year we have been blending them, and it is the freshness and feeding response. It is not luck that we are stocked by nearly 100 stores and featured on Premium Aquatic’s website, as well as published in a national magazine. It is good food, plain and simple…with no additives, shortcuts, fillers or binders.

I appreciate your support and look forward to getting the club some great food, packed with Carolina goodness!

Larry DuPont
Owner, LRS Foods LLC

Here is what Reef Frenzy looks like and what it can do for your reef!

Wellso brain after spot feeding Reef Frenzy…

Here is our Herbivore Frenzy with selcon and garlic soaked Nori and Sea Lettuce…

My son at PureReef.net in GA who has been selling out of our foods each month since last December. LRS Foods are stocked by reef stores which demand the best in quality from a reliable vendor with a steady supply of product.