Reef Frenzy made it into Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine!

Hey friends from my former neighborhood!!

Business is moving forward at mach speed here at LRS Foods Headquarters. Having just returned from a big frag swap in Ohio and preparing this week for events in Atlanta and Nashville.

If you follow TFH magazine be sure and catch the “product spotlight” in the May edition which goes on sale next week.

We are seeking additional stocking retailers in the Delaware Valley to expand our territory.

We recently made a run of embroidered apparel with our mascot Mandarin. If you would like a FREE hat simply spread the word about our products to your favorite store. If they agree to receive a FREE cooler of our food for evaluation AND they place a formal order, I will give you a FREE ball cap!! (Limit one cap per referral for each store, per person.)

Be sure and visit www.ReefFrenzy.com and read the testimonials to see how our fresh food, made with “Carolina goodness” will get your new arrivals eating faster, keep them healthier, and keep your aquarium CLEANER. Stop messing around with 5+ different cubes of food and see how most of NC hobbyists have simplified the way they feed their reef. We have dozens of references from store owners, customers, service techs, biologists, etc. ::thumbsup::

Check out this Foxface at 30 seconds to see him inhaling our Herbivore Frenzy blend which has fresh shrimp, perch, oysters, scallops, etc and nori, sea lettuce, and other greens. Our blends are lab tested, UPC Barcode registered, and Certified by the NC Department of Agriculture and Commerce as an approved pet food product!

As a family owned and operated business, we pride ourselves in excellent customer service and producing the best food blends available, made 100% by hand in the USA.

If the club wants to organize a group buy, I can offer aggressive discounts and FREE shipping if enough packs are ordered!! :BEER :BEER

Larry