Ricordia Group Buy!!!!!!

It is that time again! Who is ready for a ricordia group buy!?!?

Rics will be all assorted Blues, Greens, Oranges, and possibly Golds and Rainbows

Price is $7.25 per Ric

Cut Off Date-8/15

They can be picked up locally or you can have them shipped ($15 flat rate and can combine corals as well)

If interested, please post the # of Rics you would like, color preference and # of each (this is not guaranteed but every effort will be made to match your requests to the fullest), and your email address.

If you have any questions please let us know!!

Are the mushrooms loose or are they attached to a piece of rubble or something else?

All have rubble attached on the bottom for easy gluing

What are the sizes? I may be interested in one of each color if we can get at least one other or two people to split shopping cost.

Orange, gold & rainbow sound neat. I’d be interested if some one will receive them in northern DE. Lets see who else wants some.

I would be interested. I am with Scott, the gold orange and rainbow sounds good.

I’m located in Middletown so that should work.

I’d be in for a couple. Gold orange and rainbow sound good. I’m in northern DE but I work everyday, won’t be home to receive the package.

I work m-f 7-5. When would the package be shipped/arrive?

Is anyone in Kent county up for doing this?

Hey Guys,
If you wish to combine shipping to one individual that is not a problem, if no one is home to get the package we can always have it held at the local fedex facility and someone can pick it up from there.
Cut off has been extended to Sunday.
If interested, please post your finalized order on the forum here, # of rics, preferred colors, and if shipping together please indicate who will be receiving the package!

Also, for the $15 flat shipping rate, you are more than welcome to include any corals from our site at no additional charge.
www.exoticreefcreations.com

Anyone still up for this?