Sadly, Selling my 90g Reef.

Hi DRC - I thought I had made an account in 2012 when I was more active with the club, but it no longer appears to be active. I’ve met many of you at the monthly meetings I’ve been to, so I don’t want you to think I’m jumping in as a noob just to sell something.

I just wanted to post this here, as I trust this community is a better resource to “re-home” a 90g Reef I have fully setup. I am moving to an apartment in a few months and am unable to take such a large tank with me. I will be downsizing to a 20g, so taking my clowns and goby. The livestock in here has been healthy for the last ~3 years, with no recent additions. The Scopas tang in particular is one of the nicest I’ve seen - and my favorite!

It breaks my heart to sell this tank, as I’ve put an enormous amount of time and money into it, but hopefully it can find a good home. It’s been super easy to maintain and a never had any major issues (except my old Mag 9 melting a year ago - so this comes with a brand new return pump!).

I’ll try to post a picture below, but please let me know if you’re interested. I have a craigslist posting setup, so feel free to follow that link for a more detailed listing and more pictures. I’m asking $1,000 for the reef and will throw in my 10g QT setup as a bonus.

http://delaware.craigslist.org/for/5663444689.html

Please let me know if you or anyone you know are interested. Best - Chris.

Are you parting this out?

I’m trying to sell the setup all in one, but would entertain the idea of parting it out if I don’t have any other interest in the next month or so.

List of live stock?

The livestock included in the sale is the Hippo & Scopas Tang, and a few assorted softies.

The hardware is also detailed on my Craigslist ad.

Hi All - Just wanted to bump this up again. I am still looking for a home for my tank. I need to move in ~3 months, and need to find a new home for it.

I have lowered the price to $750, and am flexible to serious parties. Please spread the word. The 90g is a great tank for someone looking to setup their first salt tank.

New posting on Craigslist: http://delaware.craigslist.org/for/5936248651.html