Seahorses because it's all that's happening....

What’s a good media I could cover a powerhead so that little seahorse tails don’t get caught in it? I’ve read pantyhose material and I’ve seen some weird bad zip tie jobs with filter sponge… Just wondering if someone had a nice little trick to cover them? Also what’s some good coral so the horses can hitch too? I’m looking for that hard limb kind that covers well? Yes I know last month was harem tank and the 12 (yes all 12 are still thriving) clowns are happy, but I had the opportunity to re-home these 2 pair and also keep my aquarium addiction going… >LOCO<

What kind of powerhead? Look at the marineland maxijet1200, has small plastic screen on pump input. Not sure if its small enough. I have a few laying around, i can get you a strainer from 1 and you can see if its small enough.

I have a hydor koralia nano but no cover for it (like mesh) but I’d love to get my hands on a vortech mp10 even if it were an old one with the white controller

Can seahorses handle that kind of flow?

Yeah thier previous owner had an mp10 and they would swim next to it hop in the current and go across the tank then go back for a few more rounds… They play in the current in their quarantine tank caused from my HOB filters

How about the foam covers for mp? You cam get them seperate, jist need to measre the diameter of what you have and compare it,

You should ask Alyssa from Dr. Mac’s, she’s a sea horse expert.

https://www.facebook.com/Alyssasseshorseparadise/