September 16th Meeting

I’ll get the soda and ice, Craig. 7up or Sprite?

I can bring the paper plates and cups napkins and forks.

[quote=“reefman66, post:21, topic:6690”]
I’ll get the soda and ice, Craig. 7up or Sprite?[/quote]

either or - thank you sir.

Thanks for the help guys

I think we discussed auctions before and decided not to do them just for that reason, we don’t have a large turn out and may only be several people participate and may get a little boring for some. Don’t want the meetings to turn into a auction house.

Items should be posted atleast a week prior to the meeting with pics there for people know what’s available prior to the meeting and if nobody shows interest prior to then that item is removed from the auction so time is not wasted trying to sell that item

I got some Entemann’s for deserts!

I like that idea about posting items for an auction prior. It might actually increase turn out. I, for instance, might be more inclined to drive an hour+ to a meeting if I knew I’d have a crack at something I wanted or needed. I’m sure you guys are cool, and I’d like to check out a meeting. Gas is high and free hours are precious few.

My kids were just asking when we can go to a reef meeting to eat! they’re all about the food and Craig’s stories ::rofl::

hope you guys can make-do without me there #@$^

::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

I think the auction is an awesome idea, and posting ahead of time would be great as someone noted, reserve or no reserve would be fine… just depends if you feel like lugging stuff home i guess… you could even do a silent auction if theres a ton of stuff that would take too long for a “traditional” auction setting.

Quick somebody let the air outta his tires since he has finally shown his face! :-)###

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:29, topic:6690”]
Quick somebody let the air outta his tires since he has finally shown his face! :-)###[/quote]

Do you have any idea how many times women held me hostage like that? ::rofl::
Thanks for that flash-back ::thumbsup:: I’ve sprained my tongue several times in ex-change for an air pump :stuck_out_tongue:

How you doin Jason? how’s SeaWorld Ur tanks doin?

[quote=“saltcreep, post:28, topic:6690”]
My kids were just asking when we can go to a reef meeting to eat! they’re all about the food and Craig’s stories ::rofl::[/quote]

You missed a good story about tickling a clam. ;D

::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::