I’ll be there[/quote]
Lock the doors and hide the dog!

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:5, topic:8741”]

[quote=“billrob71, post:4, topic:8741”]
I’ll be there[/quote]
Lock the doors and hide the dog![/quote]

#@$^ LOLLOL

I would, but I won’t be home. lol

Sorry for the short notice. I was not able to get the school for this date. It was already booked. So we can either do it in Smyrna or at the Fish Bowl

let me know what works for you!!

I’d say since this is the 1st one of the “season” Fishbowl would be good to see if we can’t get some others from the southern area

The smryna location is great , alot more room there is NO reason the southern people can not treck the short distance to that place !

I agree but we had maybe 8 ppl at the meeting in Smyrna last time, as if no one knew where it was in good ole small DE

I haven’t been to either spot before. I’m game for either.

The show at the fishbowl has been decent but the size of the meeting area is very small and gets pretty warm.

Karen could you post on FB to see if we can drum up some interest for Smyrna because there is a lot of space there, Fishbowl would be better in the cooler months.

Yes Fish Bowl does get extremely warm and is limited on space. We do have a good turn out there though. The two meetings we had at Smyrna was very low attendance. I would like to get as much attendance as possible since we are having Milford Aquarium there. I want to make it worth their while to come!! The other thing with The Fish Bowl is we have to get chairs and take them there. Mike does not have them.

I agree that the southern people could and should travel to Smyrna. It is not that much further.

I will definitely post something on the FB page as well for Smyrna.

Mike hates staying open late if he doesnt sell anything… so someone better buy something!

I’m living in Smyrna now, so I can do either place…first meeting for me.

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:16, topic:8741”]
Mike hates staying open late if he doesnt sell anything… so someone better buy something![/quote]
Geez… that’s an absolute must!

Yea but what do you do when there is nothing there you want or need…

I usually pick up some dry goods or something that will keep.

For this meeting, it sounds like we need the space got the aquarium presentation. I vote for Smyrna