September meeting

2 TO 3 GALS

I’ll bring it.

Thanks

Just a reminder that we are doing the DIY moonlights tonight.

The cost is as follows:

Cost:
Premium Members: FREE (you can sign up for Premium membership at the meeting)
Registered Members: $5 (you must have at least 50 meaningful posts on the forum)
Everyone else: $10

Be sure to bring money for the raffles as well!!

Golden ticket prize is a multi pack of Rod’s foods and there will be frags raffled off as well. They are being donated by Dr. Mac!!

Don’t forget to measure how far you would like the two leds to be for your DIY moonlights.

I had a great time at the meeting. A bunch of new faces, lots of fun conversations and I made it home without any stealing my Oregon blue tort (ahem Matt… :))

Good time at the meeting last night. Thanks again to the club execs for putting together the moon light build for the members. ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::

Yep, had a nice time and nice raffle frags.

Sorry I missed it. Just as an FYI, we had our twin boys on the 13th which is why I wasn’t able to make it. Been a little hectic in the house lately if you can imagine.

Edit: I’d like to get the moon light directions if possible as well.

[quote=“reeferbar, post:28, topic:9132”]
Sorry I missed it. Just as an FYI, we had our twin boys on the 13th which is why I wasn’t able to make it. Been a little hectic in the house lately if you can imagine.

Edit: I’d like to get the moon light directions if possible as well.[/quote]
Congratulations!!

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the meeting last night. The meeting went well and everyone seemed to enjoy the DIY moon light build.

Congratulations on your twins Chris!!

Welcome to the new members!!

Yes welcome everyone! Thanks again everyone involved for another great meeting!

I had a great time, the build was cool, I love arts and crafts day!
It was nice to go home with a free frag, thanks Dr. Mac!

And thank you John for breaking off some stuff, and making it available.(it all looks great in my tank)

Looking forward to October

Yeah, I’ll second the whole frag raffle was a cool idea. I even got mine identified in about 20 minutes on R2R as an Acanthastrea Echinata