Marty
Chris
John
Dave
Donavon
Bill
Matt
Kyle Mench

Be sure to sign up here for the DIY Moon lights as soon as possible so we have time to order the parts.

I’m in!

Count me in!

I’m in ::thumbsup::

I will be there!

I’m in

i’m in as well.

I will be there and add me as well.

I will be there ::thumbsup::

[quote=“Kyle Mench, post:10, topic:9132”]
I will be there ::thumbsup::[/quote]
Do you want to build the moonlights?

Sure! How big will they be?

I’m in as well!

Im back on 2nd shift so I wont be attending any more meetings but this looks very interesting. wish I was there to learn how to build the moon lights. have fun

Dont forget to sign up for the DIY Moon lights that we will be doing at the next meeting. We will need to order parts soon.

Cost:
Premium Members: FREE (you can sign up for Premium membership at the meeting)
Registered Members: $5 (you must have at least 50 meaningful posts on the forum)
Everyone else: $10

Meeting is a week away!! Hope to see a good attendance!

Frags are being donated by Dr. Mac.

Also, its not a definite but we may have a speaker instead of our DIY for this month’s meeting. Waiting to hear back from him. Unfortunately I wont know anything until the weekend. I am hoping to know sooner. But if he confirms then we will have a speaker and push the DIY moon lights to next month’s meeting.

We were not able to get the speaker for this month, so we will go ahead with the DIY moonlights. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorow night.

I’ve got everything ready for the DIY project. It’s an easy build with a nice end result. Think about (or measure) how far apart you want the two leds.

Can someone bring some salt water? enough to fill the frag tank and have some for bagging up the frags. Thanks

How much? Just a couple gallons?