Set-Up Friday night

Thanks to ken coing through and making arrangements with the school for us, we can get in to the cafeteria on Friday night to rearrange the furniture and get everything in place for Saturday.

We can not set up tanks ahead of time, but at least this way we can arrange the tables, assign vendor space, and have that much less to do Saturday morning.

I am planning on getting to the school around 6:30-7 oclock. Please let me know if you’ll be able to stop by and give me a hand with the set-up and moving of the cafeteria tables and equipment. I don’t forsee us needing to be there longer than an hour or 2.

Due to traffic I should be there around 7-7:30

I be there.

I’ll come in the powerchair… that thing can easily push tables around… I’ll take up Ken’s slack, I know he’ll be purt near tuckered out after pushing a table or two :stuck_out_tongue:
Don’t wear yourself out before the big day!

I will try to remember to come around 6:30 on Friday I may need a friendly reminder though… I suffer from CRS and there is no cure…

Be there 715 730 due to work

I’ll be there

I’ll bring jumper cables for John.

:BUMP)

see you guys at the school… bout 6:45 YahoO

Does anyone still need buckets? If anyone does and can be at the school I’ll make sure me or someone makes it to the school with buckets. I wanted to make it the the last meeting, but had to work.

i be there too John! Ready or Knot~