Small rectangle brown spots

Fish bowl has blue velvets!!! Just got em in today

Nice. Will head down Saturday . Thank you

I’d ask them to reserve one. I want one but wedding got the funds tight

After 1 month of working on my flat worms( many, many day of siphoning the gravel bed and siphoning them off the live rocks) plus 2 velvet nudibranchs and a yellow coris wrasse it was time for salifert exit. Every went well according to the instruction and many forums I have read. Picture attached show me doing a water change after about and hour and a half after application. You will also notice handing on both sides of my canape are 2 reactors full of carbon.They were running after about 20 minutes after application. Each with a pump attached to them. I’m going to repeate this again this Friday to assure that I iliminat them all. As of this morning I don’t see any flatworms in the tank and all inhabitants and coral are doing well. Thanks to all who gave me advise on this matter.

For the life of me I can’t figure out how you keep the water in that thing ::rofl::

I stand on my head when I take pictures. any time I post my pic here it always flops them.

Cell phone pics always show up upside down. Has to do with some missing info in the files from phones for some reason.

I did a second dose of flatworm Exit on Friday. There were a couple of flatworms I saw Friday morning before soaring. As of Monday I have not seen any. My cup coral polyps came out today. They have been closed for about a week after first dose.